X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destination D WDW 40th Review

Re: Destination D WDW 40th Review

How did you find out your placing in the Scavenger Hunt? I've been watching the D23 website but so far can't find anything related to the results (besides the top 20 they announced on Friday night)...
    No matter where you go, there you are!

Comment

Did people immediately get back into line for the afternoon panels after the morning session ended? That 'Comic Con' mentality was kind of a bummer at the DL event. Wish I could have gone to this one!
      My Disney Adventure's vlogs!
      www.youtube.com/G74Vlogs

Episode 8: Bella Notte - Paradise Pier at night
      Episode 7: 45 years of hope and laughter
      Episode 6: Service and Sacrifice
      Episode 5: "Destination D Montage"
      Episode 4: "It's a Sklar World"

"I don't know matter, you don't matter
      Neither does this mindless chatter."
      -Pete Townshend

Comment

Excellent write-up Jeffrey. I too had an excellent time with my fellow 'geeks'. It would be great if they'd make the concert available on DVD. If they want to make it so the money goes to charity, I'm sure the fans would love to pick up a copy. By far my favorite panel was the 'D-tails' one with Jason Surrell and friends. My only 'complaints' would be that there wasn't enough size availability for the shirts and the Legends autograph session was a little rough in the organization department. Other than that I think the whole D23 crew should pat themselves on the back for a job well done. Can't wait for the Expo, I'm sure it'll be even better than the last one.

This then has been my reply to your post <GG>

Comment

Hope you've found out by this point. But just in case, there is a link on the D23 website. I think it's on the page for the Day one report.

Originally posted by Terrytiger View Post
          How did you find out your placing in the Scavenger Hunt? I've been watching the D23 website but so far can't find anything related to the results (besides the top 20 they announced on Friday night)...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X