X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Covers for one Issue? Disney Twenty Three 2010

Hey everyone,

I just ordered the Quarterly Case for 2010 and this year, 2011. I noticed the 2010 case has an option for a case that will hold 8 issues.

To my Knowledge, only one issue had multiple covers. The Toy Story 3 issue had 3 covers. Buzz, Woody and Jessie.

Were there other issues that had more than one cover? Counting the TS3 issues, that's only 6 magazines, so I am trying to figure out why the case holds 8.

Thank you very much for any and all help. I knew if there was an answer to this, this would be the place.

Re: Multiple Covers for one Issue? Disney Twenty Three 2010

There was also a possibility for multiple covers for the Tron issue. Although only one was sent out to subscribers, there was a different one available in the bookstores.

Originally posted by d43boy View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just ordered the Quarterly Case for 2010 and this year, 2011. I noticed the 2010 case has an option for a case that will hold 8 issues.

To my Knowledge, only one issue had multiple covers. The Toy Story 3 issue had 3 covers. Buzz, Woody and Jessie.

Were there other issues that had more than one cover? Counting the TS3 issues, that's only 6 magazines, so I am trying to figure out why the case holds 8.

Thank you very much for any and all help. I knew if there was an answer to this, this would be the place.

Comment

Re: Multiple Covers for one Issue? Disney Twenty Three 2010

Wow, you're right, thanks for that info.

Although I think the cover that was sold in the bookstores was actually just the back cover of the issue sent to members, with the three main characters on it. The members issue had the 2 Light Cycles on the cover.

So that's 7 issues. Are we missing one? Tron was the only one I was thinking may have more than one cover. Anyone have any more info?

Thanks again, Mickeychick!
      Last edited by d43boy; 05-23-2011, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X