• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • disneyFREAK242
    Future Imagineer
    • Apr 2010

D23 Expo Tickets

So I have been gone to WDW for the past 12 days, being excited for the expo. Today I realized I still haven't bought my tickets! Do I need to pre order the tickets, or can we still buy them At the expo?
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
  • penguinsoda
    Jester of Randomness
    MiceChat Moderator
    • Jan 2005

Re: D23 Expo Tickets

Tickets will be available at Expo. They will be more expensive of course, but you can still get in. Be sure and stop by the MiceChat booth while you are there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• sandjamie
      New MiceChatter
      • Aug 2011

I got my tickets mailed to me a few weeks ago and realize it says each day on it but just "event guest" on it- i read on the site i was supposed to be sent a credential with my name on it but i never got that.. these tickets have bar codes but no name just "event guest" am i fine?

Comment

• Dustysage
        Man of mystery and
        MiceChat Administrator
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by sandjamie View Post
        I got my tickets mailed to me a few weeks ago and realize it says each day on it but just "event guest" on it- i read on the site i was supposed to be sent a credential with my name on it but i never got that.. these tickets have bar codes but no name just "event guest" am i fine?
        I'm sure you are fine. But just to be safe, bring your confirmation email. The first thing you'll see at the Expo is the Registration counter.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

• sandjamie
          New MiceChatter
          • Aug 2011

I actually never got any e-mails either, I directly ordered tickets via snail mail with Disney (i am a florida cast member and went through the process I was told to go by) - and i just got an envelope with these tickets and nothing else inside. Guess I'll see what happens.

Comment

• JenG
            New MiceChatter
            • Aug 2011

i have to pick my tickets up at will call tomorrow. where is that?

Comment

• TreoFred
              Carbon based
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by JenG View Post
              i have to pick my tickets up at will call tomorrow. where is that?
              Just by the ticket counters, inside. There's a sign by registration for Will Call I believe.

Comment

• JenG
                New MiceChatter
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by TreoFred View Post
                Just by the ticket counters, inside. There's a sign by registration for Will Call I believe.
                okay, thanks!

---------- Post added 08-19-2011 at 11:39 PM ----------

I dont have d23 membership.. does that mean I wont be able to get into the convention center until after all the d23 members? even if it's after 10am?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X