No announcement yet.

Custom Disneyland Letter Names by Dave Avaznino

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Disneyland Letter Names by Dave Avaznino

Hi there collectors! After years of planning I am finally going to be able to offer a Custom Name Program with my Disneyland Icon Letters. We will be offering them for the first time at the D23 Expo and then, hopefully, in the Disney Gallery sometime later. I have heard that they might also be available at Walt Disney World when I am there for the 40th Anniversary but no firm commitment yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Natalie 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	12006The pricing on the Custom Name artwork starts at $495 for 1-4 letters and go up in price every two letters by about $50. The longest one I have priced out is 19-20 letters at $995. It is possible to put 2 names into one frame with an "&" between them. These are pretty comparable to my handmade limited editions in pricing. Each letter is handmade and hand-painted by me.

I will set up at a booth in the Dream Store each day of the Expo so please stop by and say hi if you're there. I also plan to have some pictures of some of my upcoming limited edition and open edition releases. Hope to see you!

Re: Custom Disneyland Letter Names by Dave Avaznino

Cool and amazing! Good luck to you at th Expo.

Saw you sketching out a design with a guest in the dream store. It's a very wonderful idea and your work is lovely. It's the kind of thing I'd want for my collection if I had that kind of cash! Hope you sell a lot!
      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

It was great to see you at the Expo Dream Store. Your build a name concept is brilliant. Thank you!

Folks, when I stopped by, Dave also had a sample of a project he is working on for Disney World's 40th. It is a Haunted Mansion piece and instead of letters, it is the Haunted Mansion facade in a shadowbox (complete with black light ghosts and other surprises). Swing by and see what Dave's got cooked up.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

It was so great to have a chance to talk with you and see your beautiful work at the expo. I really hope to be able to order a custom shadow box with our family name. Time to start saving up!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.