Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you selfishly want to get announced at the D23 expo for the DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What do you selfishly want to get announced at the D23 expo for the DLR?

Ok here's mine , I selfishly want the announcement of Hat Box Ghost returning to the haunted mansion! That would make the a attraction great and scary at the same time , and I hope to hear about the hatbox movie as well.

Re: What do you selfishly want to get announced at the D23 expo for the DLR?

Their complete focus on Tomorrowland. And them stopping re-doing main street every two years(seems a big waste).

Comment

I'm with eicarr. I love the HM and would love to see the return of HBG, but he most likely won't be back until the movie is released. Tomorrowland needs help from what I've seen on the boards (haven't been to WDW since '78 and never to DLR), so love for TL is on my list.
      sigpic
      “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
      but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
      ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

Tomorrowland make over
        Hollywoodland make over
        Adventureland additions (I doubt this one lol)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

Probably The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, followed by Avatarland in AK and maybe with a new Tomorrowland at Disneyland and a version of Radiaor Springs Racers at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I highly doubt anything else, like a Frontierland expansion at Disneyland, (though that could change if the Lone Ranger is successful at the box office during the 4th of July.)

Timekeeper
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

I definitely want to see what they have in store for Tomorrowland.. more so now after Al's article. I want to see if he's right on the money, because I really hope what he says is true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X