Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D23 Expo Tickets: Looking to trade Friday for Sunday or sell my Friday ticket!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Expo Tickets: Looking to trade Friday for Sunday or sell my Friday ticket!

I mistakenly bought a ticket to the expo for Friday and realized I have work, so I'd like to trade it for Sunday or sell it. I hope I posted this in the right place! You can message me or email me at s.beatrice26 @ gmail dot com.

Re: D23 Expo Tickets: Looking to trade Friday for Sunday or sell my Friday ticket!

I know this may be a stupid question, but have you tried emailing the event company? I know there are no refunds, but you might be able to talk them into an exchange. The email address is D23expo@experient-inc.com . You can also call D23 at (855) 323-5973. Its worth a shot. Good luck!
    Last edited by DebG; 07-12-2013, 06:52 AM. Reason: typo
    "A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." Eeyore

Comment

Re: D23 Expo Tickets: Looking to trade Friday for Sunday or sell my Friday ticket!

No, I hadn't thought to do that. I might give it a shot. The problem there is that I bought them at the team center for a discount because I know CMs. They definitely don't do refunds or exchanges there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X