This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have fun, Expo goers

I'm hoping to read an impartial review of the event, and to hear whether they are able to actually attract more than 15,000 people or so, which seems to be where they've topped out at in the past. (They have said 40,000, but I think they are double-counting people who go more than one day! The floor generally seems ... very, very quiet.) Anyway, hope someone's going to keep us posted about the way things are going! I made a choice not to use the tickets I bought, and from what I've been reading so far, I don't think I regret that decision.

Re: Have fun, Expo goers

I'm almost regretting going already! All the new line crap, and members not getting in earlier than non-members (for the arena shows) upsets me. I also don't really like the stage pass idea... just another line to wait in, and when it opens possibly conflicts with waiting for the arena presentations. :-/. Oh well! I'll let you know!

Also I'm pretty sure it's 40,000 for the entire expo which counts everyone who goes all three days three times!

Comment

Re: Have fun, Expo goers

I survived comic con 13' so I plan on getting through D23 successfully as well. I'll probably be back next week with a review and likely comparison of the two.
      Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X