Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registrant disappeared from my ticket list...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registrant disappeared from my ticket list...

Hey guys. I just logged into my account for the D23 expo and realized that 1 registrant who I registered and paid for last night disappeared from my paid ticket list... I checked my credit card and the charge is still pending but the ticket is gone from my list. I read the small print on the bottom and it states that I can't delete anyone who I've already paid for. Anyone happen to know what's going on? I've emailed customer service but haven't gotten a reply yet. I do have the confirmation email that I paid for the ticket though.

Re: Registrant disappeared from my ticket list...

Originally posted by kellzies View Post
    Hey guys. I just logged into my account for the D23 expo and realized that 1 registrant who I registered and paid for last night disappeared from my paid ticket list... I checked my credit card and the charge is still pending but the ticket is gone from my list. I read the small print on the bottom and it states that I can't delete anyone who I've already paid for. Anyone happen to know what's going on? I've emailed customer service but haven't gotten a reply yet. I do have the confirmation email that I paid for the ticket though.
    Just take the confirmation to will-call when you pick up your tickets. It was probably a computer error, but you'll be fine with the confirmation.

Comment

Re: Registrant disappeared from my ticket list...

Ok thanks again! I'll do this

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X