This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Celebrates 23rd Issue of Disney Twenty-Three Magazine

Disney has just released information about the 23rd issue of their Disney Twenty-Three magazine. There are a lot of fan-centric stories packed into this issue, including: Big Hero 6, the new Ratatouille attraction, a history of Marvel and the hit ABC TV show Once Upon A Time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D23-23rd-issue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	7375472

D23: THE OFFICIAL DISNEY FAN CLUB CELEBRATES 23 ISSUES OF DISNEY TWENTY-THREE WITH AN AROUND-THE-WORLD ADVENTURE

READERS WILL JOURNEY TO FRANCE TO EXPERIENCE RATATOUILLE: THE ADVENTURE, JAPAN FOR A SPECIAL TREASURES OF THE WALT DISNEY ARCHIVES EXHIBITION, AND SAN FRANSOKYO TO EXPLORE THE NEW UNIVERSE OF BIG HERO 6
    D23.com sits down for exclusive interviews with Marvel icon Stan Lee and the creators of Once Upon a Time.Also included in the Fall issue of Disney twenty-three:

All D23 Members are invited to visit www.D23.com
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: D23 Celebrates 23rd Issue of Disney Twenty-Three Magazine

Has it been 23 issues already?

Love the idea of the cover.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
      Has it been 23 issues already?

Love the idea of the cover.
      Yep. Almost 6 years worth of this magazine. Too bad it isn't widely distributed any more. It's a beautiful publication.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Are they not including the gifts that came with each issue anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by mjl1126 View Post
          Are they not including the gifts that came with each issue anymore?
          I don't think so. D23 just seems to be cutting back more and more. It's becoming mainly an events-only type thing... like the Expo, Fanniversary, and a few other special events.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the magazine disappears in the next few years.

Comment

Did I spot an error in this issue? I'm happy to be corrected, but I don't think that the movie pavilion that became the Studios park was supposed to be in Disneyland, but rather in EPCOT.
            sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
            Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X