Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genesis Fans - 1970-1975 box-set (Oct release)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis Fans - 1970-1975 box-set (Oct release)

I personally can't wait for this. Sounds like a nice re-mastered box-set with lots of extras.

http://pediaview.com/openpedia/Genesis_1970-1975

Genesis 1970-1975 is a box set of five studio albums from the band Genesis. It will be released in October 2008 in North America by Atlantic Records and Rhino Records, and in November 2008 in Europe by EMI. The box set (including 7 CDs and 6 DVDs) includes newly remixed versions of the albums Trespass, Nursery Cryme, Foxtrot, Selling England by the Pound and The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway.
    The bonus CD includes B-side songs and other rare tracks, including the finally recovered "Jackson Tapes". Each bonus DVD features audio versions of the albums in 5.1 surround sound, as well as videos from each corresponding tour and new interviews. The European version includes CD/SACD Hybrids instead of North American standard CDs.
    If only we were getting the full-live concert version of Lamb Lies Down on Broadway on DVD.

Re: Genesis Fans - 1970-1975 box-set (Oct release)

I can not wait to get this box. I have become a huge Genesis nerd, and am loving the Gabriel Era stuff. The first couple Phil albums are good to. But, being able to hear "Dancing With The Moonlit Knight" in 5.1 is going to be incredible.

"The moose say's you're closed, i say you're open" Clark W. Griswold

Comment

Probably not got into Genesis when Phil Collins was lead singer (and drummer) of the band.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Selling England By The Pound is my favourite of the Peter Gabriel era. I wonder if they will offer them as individual titles.

Comment

I'm in for this set! The Gabriel era is my favorite.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X