This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamalot and Mary Poppins coming to Los Angeles

I can't wait!.. I saw Spamalot 3 times in Las Vegas, so I am really looking forward to seeing it during it's run here... especially if tickets land on Goldstar from time to time... at the Ahmanson Theatre July 7-September 6.

Also coming to the Ahmanson Theatre is Disney's and Cameron Macintosh's Mary Poppins... November 13 - January 10, 2010.

I wonder if there would be an interest in getting group seats for Mary Poppins..

I did this waaaay back when Beauty and the Beast began it's Los Angeles run waaaay back when a small dial-up BBS called The Mouse House was somewhat like this place today. Meeting up for dinner before then enjoying the show as a group.. with people you know..
    tick tock tick tock madness comes tonight
    what's reality compared to me
    I rest on the bed and I'm sure I slowly get mad
    I'm in a state of mind which makes me blind
    for the fact that I'm a man
    I'm here to stay forever but not today

--
    Timekiller - Project Pitchfork

Re: Spamalot and Mary Poppins coming to Los Angeles

I can't wait till mary poppins comes to los angeles. I have been looking forward to seeing the play.
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

so excited for mary poppins as well! i got the last available seat in the second row for the first night!!!!

Comment

After listening to the soundtrack for the past couple of years, I finally watched "Spamalot" for my first time last night. "Permagrin" and "PARTY!" are how I'd sum up the experience! Thoroughly enjoyed it, including a lot of the sight gags and puns that I obviously had no clue about just listening to the CD. And I learned after talking with a co-worker who watched the original Broadway cast how the grail is discovered during last night's show is a new bit.

Comment

I saw Mary Poppins in London and the set design alone is worth the effort of going to see it. I couldn't possibly sit through something like Spamalot, but Mary I can vouch for. Definitely worth seeing.

Comment

I saw Spamalot again today (first time was last year on West End) and it was fantastic!

Comment

Mary Poppins in Los Angeles is doing this thing on Opening Night where they give any open and available tickets to people in a standby line. The tickets are free and are first come first serve... Opening Night is on Sunday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X