X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Llyod Webber's 'Phantom' sequel delayed

Love Never Dies, Sequel to Lloyd Webber's Phantom, Is Delayed

full story at:
    Playbill News: Love Never Dies, Sequel to Lloyd Webber's Phantom, Is Delayed

Andrew Llyod Webber's 'Phantom' sequel - 9/8/08
    http://micechat.com/forums/theatre/1...om-sequel.html
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Andrew Llyod Webber's 'Phantom' sequel delayed

Praise the lord!
    "I can stand the sight of worms,
    and look at microscopic germs,
    but technicolor pachyderms
    are really too much for me."

Comment

wow, this sounds crazy! hope it's good.
      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Hoping and Andrew Lloyd Webber musical is good is like hoping you'll find gold in horse poop.
        "I can stand the sight of worms,
        and look at microscopic germs,
        but technicolor pachyderms
        are really too much for me."

Comment

Im very very very nervous the sequel to the phantom of the opera will not be as good and will ruin the last one which concluded perfectly leaving us all with just enough questions and answers to be satisfied...at least its going to be composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber (even though he doesnt like what hes done with the show so far yikes!)

Comment

Boggess and Karimloo to Star in Phantom Sequel, Love Never Dies

By Andrew Gans
            and Mark Shenton
            Playbill
            04 Jul 2009

Ramin Karimloo and The Little Mermaid's Sierra Boggess, who have both starred in various incarnations of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera, will head the cast of the sequel to that international hit.

London's Daily Mail reports that Karimloo and Boggess will star in both the London and Broadway productions of Love Never Dies.
            Playbill News: Boggess and Karimloo to Star in Phantom Sequel, Love Never Dies
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies
              to Premiere in London in March 2010;
              New York, Australia to Follow

By Adam Hetrick
              and Mark Shenton
              Playbill
              08 Oct 2009

Love Never Dies, the anticipated sequel to Andrew Lloyd Webber's global smash The Phantom of the Opera, will open in London in March 2010, followed by a New York bow the following November.

Oct. 8 marks the on-sale ticket date for the world premiere London bow at the Adelphi Theatre, which begins performances Feb. 20, 2010, prior to an official opening March 9. According to an Oct. 8 press announcement, Love Never Dies will arrive on Broadway Nov. 11, 2010 at a theatre that has already been booked but is still to be announced, according to the show's director, Jack O'Brien. It will also premiere in Australia in 2011; and Lloyd Webber did not rule out other territories and cities receiving productions around the same time.

Lloyd Webber's production company, The Really Useful Group, also announced that the album for Love Never Dies was completed in September and will be released on March 10, 2010, following the London premiere.

The score is written by Andrew Lloyd Webber, the lyrics are by Glenn Slater (currently represented in London by his lyrics to Alan Menken's music for Sister Act, and who also previously collaborated with Menken on additional songs for Broadway's The Little Mermaid), and the book is jointly the work of Lloyd Webber, Ben Elton and Slater, with director O'Brien also making contributions.

At a press event held Oct. 8 at Her Majesty's Theatre in London, where the original production of The Phantom of the Opera celebrates its 23rd birthday Oct. 9, Andrew Lloyd Webber introduced the two leads of Love Never Dies,

Playbill News: Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies to Premiere in London in March 2010; New York, Australia to Follow

Andrew Lloyd Webber, Sierra Boggess and Ramin Karimloo

Comment

I'm waiting for the betting to start for how many performances it will last.
                The daydream princess

Comment

I didn't even like the first one.

Comment

I'm very weary about this. It just doesn't sound good. I sure hope that they know what they're doing!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Yikes! I LOVE Phantom, but, a sequel? Meh.

Comment

Thank God for small miracles

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKjrCHfEik]YouTube - 'Love Never Dies'[/ame]

The title number performed by Sierra Boggess. Previews begin in 21 days!
                          My Disney Adventure's vlogs!
                          www.youtube.com/G74Vlogs

Episode 8: Bella Notte - Paradise Pier at night
                          Episode 7: 45 years of hope and laughter
                          Episode 6: Service and Sacrifice
                          Episode 5: "Destination D Montage"
                          Episode 4: "It's a Sklar World"

"I don't know matter, you don't matter
                          Neither does this mindless chatter."
                          -Pete Townshend

Comment

Here is another song from the play. Found it on youtube.
                            [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OguIyQ1UobI&feature=related]YouTube - Phantom Love Never Dies: 'Till I Hear You Sing[/ame]
                            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X