This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soarin over New York

I just finished the epic book known as Kingdom Keepers 3: Disney in Shadow.in a part in the book, they went on soarin, where they are testing a new film, soarin over new york. the book's author did research in the park for the book. i really hope he made it up and it isn't real, because even though it is in epcot, what would stop them from bringing it here? also i would rather smell oranges over groves than hot dogs over coney island

Re: Soarin over New York

Hey, I didn't know that came out yet! I'm excited, I better go to Barnes and Noble and pick up a copy.
    Check out my Trip Reports on Youtube!

Comment

It's more than likely creative Liscensing. The only thing close to a new film has been the rumored "soarin over the world".

Comment

Yeah, i would consider it more like an addition he made, to make it part of the story... I don't think Disney would let him write about projects on which they are working.
        -Alex

Comment

And with the Imax resolution and clarity, spotting the rare Coney Island white fish in the film would be quite a sight..

... or not.

Comment

when I saw the title and read the post..........wait...KK3 is out?!
            Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

I dont think its out yet cuz i looked it up right now and it said pre order and i went to the book store yesterday and i didnt see it

EDIT: I think a sorin over new york would be kool
              sigpicWhat?!?! Birth By Sleep is only coming out on the PSP?!?! It's the end of the world!!!

Comment

its out in some book stores. its 500 pages. go to your local borders. they have it more likely than not

Comment

I don't think I would enjoy a Soarin' Over New York. How much of New York can you look at before going :sleep: ?
                  DL Trips: '86, '87, '88, '89, '91, '92, '93, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15...

Comment

Niagara Falls would be good.

Comment

When I read about the New York film in the book, I thought "Wow, that's intriguing, I wonder if it's real" Then I really thought hard about it, I don't think NYC would allow the flyovers necessary to film it. New Yorkers still have pretty raw nerves from 9/11, and low flying planes, especially ones that look like they are filming the city would cause mass panic, possibly taking down the 911 and 311 phone systems.

Plus, Coney Island beach on film would not be nearly as attractive as Coney Island beach in the imagination.
                      ~Mary

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X