Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most recent Musical you've seen?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the most recent Musical you've seen?

What was the most recent Musical you've seen? on or off broadway? would you recommend it?

The last musical i saw was Olivier, but it was on the West End. the last show i saw on broadway was Wicked.
    Oliver was soo cute and i loved the music. Wicked was absolutely spectacular once again and i had a great finally seeing on broadway

Re: What was the most recent Musical you've seen?

we saw the touring company of Avenue Q last month here in Reno..it was
    A M A Z I N G
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

We saw cats at the pantages. It was not very good. It was so disappointing I will not see anymore of their short engagements there now. It was much better on broadway.

Comment

my last was "RENT" on tour at the OC Pac. the seats were cheap and i was incredibly far away.. so i dont really count it. but when it comes near my area again i'll be more on top of it and get better seats earlier!

before that was "AvenueQ" in Las Vegas. GREAT show. hilarious too.

Lloyd Webber's "Starlight Express" many a year back in Vegas as well. it was... interesting.
        -plagued

Comment

I saw West Side Story on a field trip a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, classic, but it was a little hard to get used to with the new Spanish lyrics.

Before that it was Young Frankenstein, and Mary Poppins.

I happen to be PLAYING Young Prince/Beast Double in Beauty & the Beast at my school... nbd.
          -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
            I saw West Side Story on a field trip a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, classic, but it was a little hard to get used to with the new Spanish lyrics.
            Ahhhhh im soooo jealous!!!! I have wanted to see West Side Story on broadway for sooooo long now!!! Im glad you liked it!! =]

Comment

I took my theater class to see West Side Story last year and we were severely disappointed.

I think that was the last musical I saw...saw the 39 Steps after, but no other musicals.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

One of the local theatre companies just put on Urinetown the Musical. It's pretty political but REALLY funny when put on right.

Last major thing I saw was Legally Blonde at the Pantages. It was really good.
                *Under Construction...*

Comment

The last PLAY I saw was Over the Tavern, which was hilarious! The last musical I saw was Little House on the Prairie with Melissa Gilbert as Ma at the Fox in St. Louis. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the greatest thing either.
                  WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
                  DLR: 1999, 2009
                  DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
                  http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

YOU SAW LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE WITH MELISSA GILBERT!?!?!??!?!
                    omg i might be the most jealous person in the ENTIRE WORLD!!
                    I looove little house on the prarie, its actually my favorite tv show.
                    And Melissa Gilbert is a total household name in my family along with everyones who was in that show!
                    I am pea green with envy right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderland_Baby View Post
                      YOU SAW LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE WITH MELISSA GILBERT!?!?!??!?!
                      omg i might be the most jealous person in the ENTIRE WORLD!!
                      I looove little house on the prarie, its actually my favorite tv show.
                      And Melissa Gilbert is a total household name in my family along with everyones who was in that show!
                      I am pea green with envy right now!!

What was really neat was that we were waiting in traffic dear the backstage door, and who do we see signing autographs for people? Melissa Gilbert herself! I wish I had thought to stand by the door!
                      WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
                      DLR: 1999, 2009
                      DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
                      http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

I saw West Side Story and Mary Poppins on Broadway back in February and thought both were FABULOUS! I have seen many others and would recommend Avenue Q (hilarious), Lion King, RENT, Wicked (i know you've seen it)... just to name a few. I haven't seen it yet, but I've been told that Jersey Boys is wonderful!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahh i loved loved loved Jersey Boys!!!! Personally i think it was my favorite musical, not because it was the most amazing or anything though it still was pretty amazing, but because Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons have been my favorite band since i was really little and it was awesome to see a whole musical out of their songs!!

Comment

The most recent one I've ever been to was The Lion King at Pantages Theater on my Birthday in 2007. It was a great show.

I hope to get to see Jersey Boys, sounds wonderful!
                            Ann Marie aka Disneyfreak
                            facebook.com/afdisneyfreak

Comment

I thought it was absolutely amazing! the singing was wonderful and it told a great story! Plus i LOVE Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X