This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain(Merged)

This song's like a car wreck. A brilliant, can't-tear-your-eyes away car wreck. I guarantee this song will get into your head and you'll want to hear it again in a week or so, and you'll be asking yourself "why, Lord, whyyyyy?"

[youtube]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwTZ2xpQwpA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwTZ2xpQwpA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/youtube]No idea who Tay Zonday is, but I think he's some sort of voice actor or something. Guy's become an internet celebrity now, though.

Re: Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain

I saw him on Attack of the Show last night. He has such a weird voice.
    sigpic

Comment

Ummmm, Okay???
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I hate you now...

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

When I first heard this song I thought it was horrible and stupid and would flop. Then a week later, it's all over the internet because of 4chan. His interview on Attack of the Show was horrible, mainly because the idiotic hosts wouldn't let him talk more then 5 seconds.

Comment

^Hey Kevin and Olivia are awesome, or at least Olivia is.

Comment

There is an actual song of his upcoming album that was done with Tay Zonday with this group Audio Imagery...

Its actually good.

Check it out here: Chocolate Rain Remix

Comment

Tay Zonday releasing and Album?!?!?!?!?!?

There is an actual song of his upcoming album that was done with Tay Zonday with this group Audio Imagery...

Its actually good.

Check it out here: Chocolate Rain Remix

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                  When I first heard this song I thought it was horrible and stupid and would flop. Then a week later, it's all over the internet because of 4chan. His interview on Attack of the Show was horrible, mainly because the idiotic hosts wouldn't let him talk more then 5 seconds.
                  /b/rother here.

Comment

Re: Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain(Merged)

I made the mistake of introducing my three daughters and my husband to Chocolate Rain the day before we went camping. I thought I didn't want to suffer Chocolate Rain by myself, they needed to understand why I was so obsessed with the song and video.

That's all they sung for the first three days we were stuck in the woods together. :botox: Bah.

Comment

that is four minutes of my life i'll never, ever get back....
                      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                      Originally posted by pratt55
                      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel had him on. I'm wondering why anybody watches this video... I can't believe it's the "hottest" thing. Ewww. That guy's eyes and his expression.... plus there's really no point to him playing while he sings, it's just a short repeating phrase that is not related to what he sings.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Oh my gosh.......good voice, terrible song! I couldn't make it through the full 4+ minutes.
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X