No announcement yet.

Marvel Comics' Dark Tower Adaption

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Comics' Dark Tower Adaption

Is anybody reading this comic book adaption of the dark tower books?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Marvel Comics' Dark Tower Adaption

i've considered it, is it good?

I've never read a comic book but I LOVE the Dark Tower series (just started rereading it). Should I check these out? Anybody read them?

my husband is reading them and says they're fantastic.
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Marvel profit up in third quarter

via The Hollywood Reporter
          Nov 6, 2007

Marvel Entertainment, which licenses comic book characters like Spider-Man, posted a higher third-quarter profit, helped by worldwide licensing operations and growth in its publishing segment, and raised its 2007 outlook, sending shares up more than 20%.

Net income for the quarter rose to $36.3 million, or 45 cents a share, from $13.2 million, or 16 cents a share, a year ago.

Net sales rose 3% to $123.6 million.

Analysts had expected earnings of 28 cents a share, before exceptional items, on revenue of $90.52, according to Reuters Estimates.

Net sales at its licensing segment, which benefited from strong contributions related to Spider-Man 3 consumer merchandise licensing, rose 13% and sales at its publishing segment rose 1%.

"The publishing segment continues to benefit from strong sales of event-driven imprints such as World War Hulk and Stephen King's Dark Tower series," Marvel's chairman, Morton Handel, said in a statement.

"If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

If you are interested, the Hardcover version of the entire series comes out this Wednesday, 11/07/07. If you need to know where a local comicbook store is, here is a link that should help.

Thanks! I may have to go get that this weekend.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.