Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Brittney Spears' friends are telling their friends to boycott the upcoming release of her upcoming album.

Discuss.

Re: With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Link to source?
    So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.myspace.com/beproactivetohelp

Comment

I think it's the right thing to do. They're looking out for her best interests, something nobody else seems to be doing these days. Britney is a total basketcase right about now, she needs to wake up and grow up before she loses her kids forever.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
          I think it's the right thing to do. They're looking out for her best interests, something nobody else seems to be doing these days. Britney is a total basketcase right about now, she needs to wake up and grow up before she loses her kids forever.
          How is boycotting her album release going to change any of this. The only thing that is going to make her want to change is her own will power and freewill. If anything forcing her album to do poorly by boycotting could do just the reverse of what you suggest. It could lead to a deeper depression which would lead to somewhere worse than where she is.

I say if you're interested in buying the album go for it, if she's not musically your cup of tea then just pass it by. I'd like to think someone is buying an album based on the musical content and not because of someone's personal life which is none of our business except the one's immediately involved (ie. the kids, the husband/ex, other family members, record label, etc.).

...Joe...
          Last edited by Quacky4Donald; 10-23-2007, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X