This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Nine Inch Nails Album - 100% Free Download

So the rumors were true. There is a new NIN today. And it's available 100% free.

http://theslip.nin.com/

From NIN:

thank you for your continued and loyal support over the years - this one's on me)

as a thank you to our fans for your continued support, we are giving away the new nine inch nails album one hundred percent free, exclusively via nin.com.

the music is available in a variety of formats including high-quality MP3, FLAC or M4A lossless at CD quality and even higher-than-CD quality 24/96 WAVE. your link will include all options - all free. all downloads include a PDF with artwork and credits.

for those of you interested in physical products, fear not. we plan to make a version of this release available on CD and vinyl in july. details coming soon.
    Downloading now!!!

Re: New Nine Inch Nails Album - 100% Free Download

yeah... too bad radiohead just said this last week their 'pay what you want' was more of a one-off. Didn't sound too warm to the idea of a repeat.

And Trent I think has said this too is a one-off. Isn't this album like a remix album?

Comment

Listening to it right now. meh
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
        yeah... too bad radiohead just said this last week their 'pay what you want' was more of a one-off. Didn't sound too warm to the idea of a repeat.

And Trent I think has said this too is a one-off. Isn't this album like a remix album?
        I can see Reznor keeping this up for a long time. He's been a very outspoken proponent of p2p, online downloading and free music. I foresee most of NIN's albums coming out either completely as downloads or at least partially (like Ghosts)

I'm not a huge NIN fan, but downloaded it anyway, free music is free music and I love supporting the guys who recognize the internet as a valid distribution model.

Comment

Vinyl?!

I love Trent.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X