VMK, Fireworks & Processor Speed

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK, Fireworks & Processor Speed

We have a houseful of iMacs and iBooks.

DH built one token PC with a P4 processor and a 128MB ATI graphics card that technically belongs to my 14-year-old so he could use PowerTabs for his guitar playing. Now that I and all three of my kids are playing VMK, everyone is fighting for time on the PC and our Macs are suffering from neglect. And our 14-year-old is REALLY unhappy that we are hogging his machine.

To regain peace in our household we are shopping for laptop PCs. My top score thus far is 261,000 when I play on our PC and we are leaning towards a Toshiba Satellite A75 with a P4, 3.2 mHz and a 128MB ATI graphics card. What are you Fireworks players playing on and what kind of scores are you getting?
    If Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared, why did they write a song about it?

Re: VMK, Fireworks & Processor Speed

The highest I've been able to score on my well-loved (ie: old) computer is 231,500. I will forever be thwarted in my bid for fireworks magic.....

Is it just me or has the fireworks game become more random? Last week I practically had the sequence memorized and this week it is different every time I play.... am I on drugs? or should I be?
    When I was little I couldn't decide if I wanted to be Snow White or Wonder Woman when I grew up. You can call me "Wonder White"....or maybe "Snow Woman"?

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.