No announcement yet.

Just stopping by :)

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stopping by :)

Hey guys Some of you may or may not remember me from VMK - it's been a while... I was Contemporary_Girl by the way, but most of you know me as Con. =)
    It's crazy how many times this summer I thought of how much I wanted to get on VMK and talk to you guys, and play a few pirate games, but I couldn't. It's been a crazy summer - I definitely haven't forgotten about my MC friends, and today I decided to just get on here and say "Hi." School is starting next month for me (already!) and I figured I'd drop by before I actually start my summer reading.... haha =D
    Anyways, just letting you know that I'm doin' OK, and I'm hoping all you guys are too - I've met some amazing people here that I wouldn't have met had it not been for VMK - I'll never forget it <3
    Hope to hear from you guys soon!
    Love Con.i =)

Re: Just stopping by

Hi Con! Glad you stopped by. :cgrin:

Hi Con. Glad to see ya around! I'm missing VMK terribly too.
      :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
      Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Awww hey guys! =) Nice to "see" some familiar faces. Hopefully once school starts and things calm down a bit, I'll be back on here a bit more. I've been cleaning up my house with my mom, and it's been a mess. We have stuff everywhere and it's just craziness! We have so much clutter.... =P I still have to finish up some summer reading assignments, but I'll get it done soon. I have a Disney trip planned for next weekend with my buddy Matt, so that's something comforting to have when things are insane. =) Hope everything is going well for everyone! <33
        - Christina

Glad to talk to you.

Is Matt - M.DOG? From VMK?

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.