This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! Lost Boy can play RCT3 again!!

Bruce, I am happy that you can start playing RCT3 again now that you finally got your crashed computer replaced. I bet you must be very excited to FINALLY get back into the swing of things after what, almost a year of not being able to play the game??

Glad to have you back on board and can't wait to see your future video's.

Hey bud, if you have any questions about RCT3 and how things work, please post them here.

Because if I can't help you through PM's, maybe someone will help you here. Plus I will be checking up on this thread quite often so you can guarantee I will see any question you post and will do my best to answer them .

I don't mind you PMing me questions, it's just that maybe posting questions here will also get quicker responses incase I can't reply back in time.

Re: YAY! Lost Boy can play RCT3 again!!

So far the game is playing very smooth and since this is a high performance machine the graphics are great. I am going to start learning more about using Wild and Soaked stuff (I got the RCT3 Platinum game which has all three integrated on one disc. I want to redo the Harry Potter Park and make it something even more special than the last one. So far I am doing pretty good in remembering things I had forgotten, but there is a lot of new stuff that I have to learn about. You have already been a big help and I will keep in touch if I have any problems.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Feel free to post your questions and pictures here bud .

Comment

What happened to my post with all the pictures I posted the other day in this thread? That took a lot of time and it was here cause I saw it posted. Now it's gone?

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Awesome Bruce!!!

I just recently got a new computer that I can play RCT3 on and I'm still familiarizing myself with it. Maybe I'll share some screens of the park I'm doing.

Comment

That would be cool. I posted a whole bunch of pictures here just a couple of days ago and now the post is gone like it never existed. I don't know if will post them again as it took awhile to post them and I am a little puzzled as to why that post is now gone. There seems to be no moderator here anymore either so there is no one to ask. Hastin is apparently no longer interested in RCT3 so he is not moderating this anymore.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Bruce, I'm one of the mods for this section. It may have just been a hick-up with the site, it happens. Sorry about that though.

Comment

It was probably just a glitch Bruce. Hey, Bruce, do you mind if I share this page with you by posting picture updates from my Sweeney Todd RCT3 movie? This can be our Harry Potter/Sweeney Todd project update thread .

There's not really much to take pictures of and post right now as far as the sets are concerned. I am still working on Lovett's Oven/dungeon/sewer set. I hope to get that finished soon because I would like to start filming atleast one scene sometime soon just so I can get this movie in production already. I can't wait to see my Sweeney Todd based peeps walking around the sets I build. Obviously, the cast will not look exactly like the characters from the movie, but I think I did a decent job creating characters with the Peep Editor to fit the role of the cast.

I have also done some work on the exterior sets on another scenario file. I got the front part of the court room built and did a little bit of stuff in regards to preping for building the St. Dunstan's Market set. St. Dunstan's Market Place is where we are first introduced to Toby and Signor Adolfo Pirelli.

Obviously, I will have to compensate some things when I do my version of the movie. Also, not all parts of the movie will be put in my movie. This is a private film I am making, not intended for anything but private use and I'm definatly not going to make any profit off of it. So with that in mind, I am going to use all the songs from the Sweeney Todd soundtrack and that's pretty much all I can do. Thankfully all the songs I am going to use contains spoken portions of the film as well as the singing.

Since I cannot download files from the net on the computer I play RCT3 on, I will try to get my Sweeney Todd peep to buy a pirate sword as a replacement for the razor.

Then, if I position the flying camera just right, I can use a water jet that shoots red water to portray blood squirting out of throats.

So far I have 6 teaser posters made for my Sweeney Todd RCT3 movie and will post them in the next few days.

Comment

How do you get water to come out red? I can't even find the fountains you are talking about except for the regular water fountains that have always been there plus a couple of new ones. I hope they are not part of that mix master thing. I still can't figure out how to work that thing. I have the four pre-done shows in the HP Park, one in each land that all go off at the same time.

Sorry about that Sir Clinksalot. I didn't see any mods name but then realized they are on the home page for the computer threads and then I saw it after I sent that message. I hope you got the latest version of RCT3 which is the Platinum Version. Seems all the glitches and problems had been taken care of because you don't have to patch anything and it also installs both expansion Parks as well. I am having more fun with this version than I ever did with the original. Also no custom sceneray anmore. That just leads to all kiinds of problems. I am only going to use the stuff that comes with Plantinum. I will re post the pictures and add some new ones in just a few minutes.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I am reposting the new Magical World of Harry Potter RCT3 pictures as they seemed to have disappeared. Maybe they Apparated back to the Wizarding World. I hope these stick around long enough to be seen.

Please remember this is a work in progress.

A view from the front of the Park looking West:

A view to the North:

And to the East:

The Main Entrance. You can see that tour buses and vans are already parked in front of the Park:

A close up of the Main Entrance:

Looking down London's Main Street:

A Main Street Side Street in London:

Looking over Diagon Alley towards Gringotts Bank Vault Ride:

You get to the Vault Ride by going down an underground tunnel that is located in Diagon Alley:

This is inside the Vault Ride:

The new building for Platform 9 3/4:

Another street in London has a glass enclosed tribute to the home of Sirius Black:

The entry to another block of stores in one building in London:

And the inside views:

And a view of the faux entrance to The Ministry of Magic:

The walkway and entrance to the coaster known as "The Golden Snitch" one of the biggest coaster built anywhere in England so far:

A view of Gringotts and the movie and book posters that can be seen from The Hogwarts Express as it leaves London for Hogsmeade:

View from the train as it leaves the station:

I will continure in the next post.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Continued from the first post.

The Hogwarts Bridge is complete:

This is an early look at the Hogwarts Castle. Much has changed since this picture was taken but I haven't put the new photos in Photobucket yet. Forgot about that:

The giant squid attacking a ship, maybe Durmstrongs Ship?:

I will have to put the new photos in Photobucket and then put up another post.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Here are the newest pictures.

The Castle is coming along nicely:

An overview of the lake:

Mermaids and a Sea Monster are visible now in the lake:

Two more views of Hogwarts:

And that will do it for today.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

That's awsome Bruce ! gLad to se eyou coming along so quickly after being taken away from RCT3 for month now !!

And yes, the water fountain stuff I am talking about is all part of the MixMaster Display.

I'm telling ya, when you get a handle of how the MixMaster works, it can sure become a benefit when it comes to enhancing theatrical effects.

But for those curious also about my Sweeney Todd posters, here are three of the six I already have uploaded:

FINALLY!!!

Okay, here are the original picture sizes for my RCT3 Sweeney Todd Teaser posters:

My favorite:
                          (Sweeney looking into the oven)

(Lovett in the Oven)

(Todd and Lovett)

I will upload the last three tomorrow when I have more time

One of the posters I made for my Sweeney RCT3 project showed only the dark figure of Sweeney Todd. You can't see any of his features, the character is just a black mass in the poster. The poster also reads "Sweeney's Coming." But the poster picture is kinda small.

The second poster I made and have yet to post shows my Toby and Lovett peeps holding hands with my sweeney peep lurking right behind them. The poster reads "Nothin's Gonna Harm You..."

The last poster that I made last night and will post tomorrow shows only half of Sweeney's face. It then reads "Sweeney's Coming!" At the bottom of the poster, it has the actors names listed and what not.

But like I said, I will post those posters tomorrow.

Comment

Can't see the pics at work, but I'll be coming back in here when I get home to check, and maybe share some pics of my park.

(Maybe we should just have a seperate thread to share park pictures???)

Are there differences in the Platinum vs. having the game and the 2 expansion packs? (Because that's what I have)

Comment

I don't believe there is any difference Clinks because the Platinum Edition should have all the same patches that came with Wild and Soaked. I personally think that the only difference is that Platinum has the game and the expansion packs merged onto one CD. Other than that, everything should be the same.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X