This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie Hollow - 3 More areas set to open in Autumn Meadow!! NEWS

I was exploring today and found this listed under my badges, I imagine that means that 3 more areas are in store for Autumn Meadow.

Re: Pixie Hollow - 3 More areas set to open in Autumn Meadow!! NEWS

Only two areas, a Cottontail area was open during Tink's arrival celebration, and an Acorn area during the Animal Masquerade. By being on for these events and going into these areas, you earned your Autumn Explorer badge.

Comment

oh, ok....I could not find the 4th area, because it's not there. It all makes sense now.

I did get the animal masquerade badge when I put on the ears.

I have a question. Is there a mini game you can play to earn raspberries? I need a lot of raspberries.

Comment

Also, I read there was a fairy fireworks game. they pulled it due to bugs/glitches. i hope they bring it back.

Comment

Originally posted by CL_CooledCoyote View Post
          Only two areas, a Cottontail area was open during Tink's arrival celebration, and an Acorn area during the Animal Masquerade. By being on for these events and going into these areas, you earned your Autumn Explorer badge.
          Huh, I wonder if they will bring back any of the areas. Hopefully since there is three dots above, they might have a 3rd in hiding.

Thanks for the information!

Comment

These are the badges I have so far: (I haven't been trying to do the social ones. they should be easy though.)

I spent about an hour trying to find the different areas for the autumn explores badge.

I don't know how I got some of them. They were just there.

and here's my fairy

oh, and I figured out how to get a lot of raspberries.

Comment

I just checked my email, and got this:

Hey Pixie Pal,

We'd like to thank you again for participating in our Beta. Your feedback has played a big role in helping Pixie Hollow grow and evolve.

As a token of our appreciation, we'll be adding a special Founding Fairy Necklace to your wardrobe. We hope you'll wear it around the meadows with lots of pixie pride!

You'll always be a special part of Pixie Hollow's history, and we hope you continue to fly with us as we add more exciting features to the Hollow. We're always looking to sprinkle more pixie dust on our online world, so keep telling us what you think!

Fly with you always,

The Never Council
              Ooooh! A special necklace! Well, I hadn't done much on the site for a while, maybe I'll have to spend some more time there again.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

That is awesome Pengy!!
                I tried to play tonight but it kept loading and loading and loading....
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I tried to play the other day and it would not log into the game. Typical....it's vmk all over again with their crappy servers.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X