Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How old is your oldest Roller Coaster Tycoon theme park?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is your oldest Roller Coaster Tycoon theme park?

My park is almost 60 years old and still going strong.

Throughout the 60 years my parks landscape has changed, rides have been removed, replaced, enhanced, new rides were built, scenic details were put in or replaced, new themed areas have been added, I have a completly underground rollercoaster that is very popular and has a 7.0 rating, plus I still have some rides that are over 57 years old and have not crashed once, etc.

How old is your oldest RCT theme park?

I wonder if anything will happen when my park turns 100. That is my goal to find out.

Re: How old is your oldest Roller Coaster Tycoon theme park?

I have pics of the park when it was 9 years old and man does it look different today!

Comment

I think I've gone as far as 17 years. But there is only six months in the game, so technically, it's 8.5 years. I wish there was a way to get rid of that stupid six month thing. Is any major theme park in America closed six months out of the year? I'm baffled. I guess that theme parks in England stay open for only a fraction of the year.

Is there a mod to bypass it?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
        I think I've gone as far as 17 years. But there is only six months in the game, so technically, it's 8.5 years. I wish there was a way to get rid of that stupid six month thing. Is any major theme park in America closed six months out of the year? I'm baffled. I guess that theme parks in England stay open for only a fraction of the year.

Is there a mod to bypass it?
        Actually the park on rCT closes after October because it is suppost to be a seasonal park. Yeah, it sucks. But theme parks like Dollywood (very popular down here in the southern states are seasonal because of how cold it gets during the winter season.

Comment

My original RCT Harry Potter Park was over 10 years old when I stopped playing that version. The new RCT3 Harry Potter Park is in it's second year (only because I am still working on it, and keep it paused most of the time to work on it). There are currently 1702 guest in the Park. It looks good, but I am still not satisfied with some things, and may just wait to get Soaked and Wild to add some more to it, and hope that the game does improve its frame rate when these too are installed.
          Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X