This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StarCraft 2

I never really got into the first one for some reason, but I've played a few online matches of the new game in beta and it definately lives up to the StarCrack nick name.

I've only played 1 vs 1 games so far.

It's funny, I got an e-mail from Blizzard saying: "

Anyone else had a chance to play? Excited for the release at the end of July?
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Re: StarCraft 2

Yeah, I've been playing the beta myself. I've enjoyed it so far, everything seems solid, I've noticed very few bugs, if any at all. I just can't seem to win a match without being rushed each time, I'm still now quite used to the pace yet. I love the music the most however, especially the Terran's "space cowboy" style tracks.

"A boy and his dragon, a bond that can never be broken"

Probably the most HTTYD obsessed person here. =3

Comment

The music is great, very Firefly-esque. Wonder if that was intentional.

Having played a bit more, it's not that interesting. It's a race to build up some troops, and then you rush the enemy. Not seeing a lot of room for strategy, really.
      My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

If I get it, it will probably be most because of the versatility of the map editor. User-made content is definitely going to be a big part of the game, just like the last one. I'm also curious to see how the campaign will play out, and if they made any more high-quality CG cutscenes similar to that of the trailers, which I thought were amazing.

"A boy and his dragon, a bond that can never be broken"

Probably the most HTTYD obsessed person here. =3

Comment

I can't wait for the game. Been an avid fan since 98, so I've been waiting a long time for this.
          Class of 2005...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X