X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Video from Disney's Epic Mickey game

Check it out here

Disney Epic Mickey's opening cinematic is probably over your head | Joystiq

You can see how they are tying the old theme park attractions into the plot, etc.

Re: Opening Video from Disney's Epic Mickey game

ah, I see it got posted http://micechat.com/forums/digital-g...post1056181705 as well

Comment

truly epic opening

Comment

Got some gameplay of the Small World/Fantasyland level. Definitely made Dumbo creepy.
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-33_7RtlcrM]YouTube - Epic Mickey Wii [Gameplay] Gremlinville[/ame]
        M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
        sigpic
        Flickr

Comment

It's looks to be fun and Creepy...

Timekeeper
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Part 2 of the intro is up
            [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzEfXYNZ_Tw]YouTube - Disney Epic Mickey: Opening Cinematic, Part 2 [HD][/ame]
            M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
            sigpic
            Flickr

Comment

The more I see of this game, the more I hope it does so well that we will see a Halloween layover based on all the level designs. That Fantasyland area looks so delightfully creepy!
              WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

Does anyone think that there could be a Western River Expedition section in the game? To me, it seems like the Skull Rock, which is in the shape of Oswald, is connected to a giant mountain-type-thing. Could that and the surrounding area behind Venture land be a Frontierland area?

Comment

Well, a Tron Game Grid attraction has been said to be in the game, so I would hope there's a Western River Expedition section.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeekSlider View Post
                    Well, a Tron Game Grid attraction has been said to be in the game, so I would hope there's a Western River Expedition section.
                    Where did you get that info? I haven't heard anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
                      Where did you get that info? I haven't heard anything about it.
                      yes,i want to know too
                      I am traveling now.

Comment

It's in the release date trailer, but you have to go frame by frame what what I understand.

Frankly, I just think the Tomorrowland area is just going to have that TRON look, but who knows? I've been wrong before.

Comment

I've seen the trailer at least 5 times, and I've gone through it looking for Tomorrowland stuff.

The only things I see are Pete as a boss, The red and yellow rocket ship(don't know what it's called) surrounded by odd sphere-shape things, and Mickey fighting some sort of purple monster. Oh and the top of a neon-lighted space mountain.

The only things that could possibly be related to Tron in all of that is the neon colors. So I don't know what it's supposed to be.

Comment

I hope they have ATIS! What else could this ride have since Wasteland is basically about old rides and forgotten characters. We know it may have Rocket/ Flight to the Moon or Mission to Mars since they have shown the Moonliner. What else could Wasteland hold?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
                              What else could Wasteland hold?
                              There's a subquest involving you helping out Tiki Sam.

A version of the Hatbox Ghost is said to be in the Lonesome Manor area.

Oh, and Horus Horsecollar is in the game as well, which is rather cool but also saddening to me that so many people actually forgot he was the equipment manager in House of Mouse.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X