This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Mickey Digicomic App

The Epic Mickey App is now available for free on the Ipad, Iphone, and Ipod Touch. It includes 1 free Digicomic with the option to purchase the other 5 in a bundle for 2.99. It also includes a map of Wasteland, and a bio area.

Does anyone have any pictures of the map of wasteland and the characters? I don't have any of the ISO systems for it so I can't view any of them.

Re: Epic Mickey Digicomic App

"The fun of adventuring is finding out for yourself."

And so begins Disney's latest Digicomic app for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, which offers some clever insight for gamers chomping at the bit for the new Epic Mickey game for the Wii console coming out on November 30.

The app contains character profiles and digital comic book stories about the Wasteland, the magical world created by Fantasia's sorcerer Yen Sid that contains all the lost and forgotten ideas in Disney history. Wasteland is an off-kilter Magic Kingdom, presided over by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Disney's first cartoon star.
    Full story at New Disney Digicomics Reveal Secrets of 'Epic Mickey' Wasteland.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Thanks for those few pictures!

Comment

Is this comic going to be a real comic, or will it just be a Digi-comic?
        Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

It will eventually be printed and sold on paper, but I don't think there's a release date yet for it.

Comment

oh thank god,
            buying an I-thingy for one thing doesnt seem good in my book
            Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X