This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I get more guests on RCT2?

That is the question here. Most of the times I get over 3,000 guests in my parks but I notice on the guest chart that apparently I can probably get a few thousand more guests. Does the fact that I always make my park scenarios with "The No Money" feature have something to do with the low guest attendance because I can not advertise the park? Please do tell me if there is any way I can get more than 4,000 guests with out having to download anything . Thanks.

Re: How can I get more guests on RCT2?

I the most guest I have ever gotten on the "no money" scenerios is 5,300 so far, I just keep playing and playing, so far on a money scenerio if gotten 7,000 guest and am on year 42. I don't think there is a restriction against how many people you can have in your park on any scenerio.

Comment

Well do you have a bunch of coasters or what?

Comment

On my Disneyland park I got over 9000 guests. It is due to me using a trainer though to keep the guests happy. In order to get that many guest they have to be happy and not want to leave. So make a lot of food and restrooms to keep them happy in anyway you can and advertise like crazy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X