This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gametrailers' Memo to Disney Interactive

I recently saw this post over at GameTrailers.com, and they perfectly communicate how I've been feeling about Disney Interactive, and a good chunk of Disney as well, especially with the loss of such talented animators.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/c...memo-to-disney
    Last edited by SirEdge; 04-18-2013, 11:13 PM.

Re: Gametrailers' Memo to Disney Interactive

So many sad truths in that video. It seems Disney has forgotten a few things games have done for them, for example Epic Mickey is the reason Disney bought back the rights to Oswald. Even sadder, Disney has ignored the potential of Lucas Arts.

The trend of shutting down studios when games come out "not as big as expected" is scary. I hope Disney Infinity is big, or else my local game studio will be next on the chopping block; and an old family friend would lose his job if the Salt Lake studio was shut down. Sad thoughts indeed.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Gametrailers' Memo to Disney Interactive

Originally posted by xboxtravis7992 View Post
      The trend of shutting down studios when games come out "not as big as expected" is scary. I hope Disney Infinity is big, or else my local game studio will be next on the chopping block; and an old family friend would lose his job if the Salt Lake studio was shut down. Sad thoughts indeed.
      That's sad. I admire Bob Iger for his business acumen, but a lot of this is a result of his landmark acquisitions.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X