This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• addicted to VMK!

Hello im pinkCHICLETT. Im kind of worried about myself, I think I may be VMK addicted!!!!! LOL im on it constantly! Is anyone else this way?? My mom thinks i need to spend more time off VMK and studing my grades have dropped some ever since i started playing not good! ** Actually my grades have not dropped that much only a little but still idk
    Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 03-15-2006, 05:44 PM.
    :love:

Re: addicted to VMK!

you can say that again! same here, and its ok to be addicted to eat. But if you start to have wierd dreams about never winning any of the games or not being able to ever get in a room and always the first person in a que line. something is wrong!!
    If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

Comment

LOL yeah i hope that does not happen!!

Comment

Your mom should start limiting your VMK time. If your grades have suffered because of a game, you've obviously been spending too much time on it. VMK won't be there forever, but your education will last you a life time.

Take the initiative and start limiting yourself on the game. Never play before all your homework is done, and then limit yourself to 1.5 or 2 hours per evening. That's the rules around my house for my daughter.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

well it does not help that vmk stays open so late shouldnt they open earlier and close earlier i have been wanting to tell vmk this

Comment

and my grades have gone from A+'s to A's so not much of a difference and it might not even be vmk i have being having a lot of problems with my friends in school

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
              well it does not help that vmk stays open so late shouldnt they open earlier and close earlier i have been wanting to tell vmk this
              Why shouldn't VMK stay open as late as Disney wants? There are LOTS of adults playing it. Just because some kids might be tempted to stay on it too late is not a good reason for the whole site to shut down, you know?

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

yeah and um im not a little kid so i think i dont reallii care its good to be open that late in summers and on weekends but vmk was originally designed for the younger age not saying adults cant play its just idk like im not saying that it should be closed earlier but like it should open earlier and i know some little kids that will go on it late so im just saying

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X