This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Prizes Question

I have a question about the quest kiosks you can buy for 20,000 credits. Let's say that you set the first place prize for your quest as a random number generator... I know that you need to have that item, but do you just need one of them, or one for every time the quest is played. Becasue that would be quite expensive if you had to have enough prizes for every single time the quest is played. [smilie=8,13,3]

"To Serve Man... it's a cookbook!!!"

Ever heard of the dyslexic man who sold his soul to Santa?

Re: Quest Prizes Question

The offical FAQ says:

When all the prizes have been awarded
    - First come, first served. Players win prizes by being the first to finish the quest. The quest ends when all the prizes are gone.
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

What I mean is that if you are a kiosk owner, do you have to purchase the set of prizes for every time the quest is played.

"To Serve Man... it's a cookbook!!!"

Ever heard of the dyslexic man who sold his soul to Santa?

Comment

I think you do! I am in the process of saving for a quest generator right now. I would assume that yes, you do have to purchase more items for your quest prizes, otherwise VMK would be giving out the prizes, not the individual. Notice that alot of people are giving out Narnia stuff since it's free.
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Yes, you supply all the prizes. That's why I get upset when people want me to give them answers to the quest - I want people to win, but I want them to earn it - I had to work hard to get the prizes in the first place!
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X