Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arg! June be Pirate month...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arg! June be Pirate month...


  • #2
    Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I missed it. Lol, I had to finish this PowerPoint project, and a poem project, and updating my cellPod. (cellPod = cellphone with iTunes, its my new lingo)

    Well, updating isn't homework but I just got money. Lol.

    We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

      Yeah a couple of days ago if you looked at the calendar you could see them already lining up the pirates inspired events. Seeing this new pin though has me excited for pirates month. Knowing there will be 4 other pins in this set since it says this one is 1/5.

      Also it seems we should be expecting some new pirate rewards:

      http://destinations.disney.go.com/pa.../pirates/index

      After clicking on the link, pick you park then when you get in the "room" if you pass your mouse over the ship it says "Play Pirate Adventure Game (Win VMK prizes)

      The game seems like it will be a variation of the pirates game in VMK. Maybe this will be how we get either Treasure Detector magic or the pirate costume.

      We shall see!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

        I wonder what will be for sale on VMK tomorrow for the start of the weekend..

        Oh, and check this Disney Pirates site out!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

          Originally posted by AhLowHee
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I missed it. Lol, I had to finish this PowerPoint project, and a poem project, and updating my cellPod. (cellPod = cellphone with iTunes, its my new lingo)

          Well, updating isn't homework but I just got money. Lol.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

            Originally posted by BigPigletFan


            Oh, and check this Disney Pirates site out!
            I linked to that site right before you did. lol.

            I guess people can see it if they missed it the first time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

              Originally posted by SpookyBear
              I linked to that site right before you did. lol.

              I guess people can see it if they missed it the first time.
              We posted at the same time. Figment linked me... it happens.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                Sweet! This looks very promising!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                  I am sooo excited!! I want pirate stuff!!
                  It would complete my costume collection.

                  But anyway
                  I saw those trading pins on someone and they said they would be for trade this weekend!
                  Lets hope~!

                  -Nikki

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                    All for pirates and excited about the new stuff...but what happened to the tikis? There's still 4 more pins left in that series. I kind of hate it when VMK sees a new thing coming up and drops the old before it is finished. Sort of like the blue and pink hero costumes...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                      Originally posted by LittleDragonErin
                      All for pirates and excited about the new stuff...but what happened to the tikis? There's still 4 more pins left in that series. I kind of hate it when VMK sees a new thing coming up and drops the old before it is finished. Sort of like the blue and pink hero costumes...
                      I was actually thinking the same thing.

                      Perhaps it has gone the way of the also never released golden giraffe which is the last pin in the Jungle Cruise series.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                        Perhaps in a while they will go back and release the other part of the set.. like the hotel set they keep going back to every so often...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                          Are they going to have costumes of Captain Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones for you to get in VMK?
                          sigpic


                          Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
                          :captain:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by figment1986
                            Perhaps in a while they will go back and release the other part of the set.. like the hotel set they keep going back to every so often...
                            Which makes me wish I would've bought more.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Arg! June be Pirate month...

                              Originally posted by LittleDragonErin
                              All for pirates and excited about the new stuff...but what happened to the tikis?
                              I think you mean pins.. but the colored tiki poles, still at 200 credits can be found in Shruken Ned's again.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X