This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got ripped off tonight.

I traded a spare pair of golden ears for some river and a pair of river teleporters. The Porters don't match. they are useless. Any Ideas on what I should do? The player I traded with was named VMKTrade....... I don't have his full name.
    To make things worse I did the call for help and was told it's not an emergency to use the contact us link.

Re: I got ripped off tonight.

I'm sorry about your loss, but if you aren't sure about a trade don't accept. Plus, you could get rivers in the Golden Horseshoe Mercantile (:

I've gotten many crazy offers for my items. Someone was asking for ears and the girl put all her clothes items and I said, no it's okay. I really don't want you to loose your clothes.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I have gotten teleporters in quests that don't match either. It's really weird. Hopefully things will improve with this organization thing, but I'm sorry about that loss.

Comment

That happened to me with the Narnia teleporters. I ended up matching up with someone when I walked into the teleporter. You might want to try that way.

Comment

Bummer - you can't get the gold ear cards anymore either. I asked everywhere in DLR and no one had them. I never trade for something I can buy.

Still use the contact VMK and explain what happened - you never know.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I just got an email from VMK, they gave me back my golden ears and told me to sell the teleporters, the cheating trade has recieved a warning and short term suspension.

Comment

Thats lucky. Because you know usually they dont do that because people lie about getting that stuff

Comment

Glad to hear you got your ears replaced. Like BFJen, I was at the park this week and they told me the ears are no longer available.
                Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Originally posted by TINK23
                  Glad to hear you got your ears replaced. Like BFJen, I was at the park this week and they told me the ears are no longer available.
                  They aren't! My brother will be dissapointed...

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

Comment

I bought some ears at the park this weekend. No VMK cards. They are over.
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Good thing I have an extra pair! I might consider not trading either pair for a while now!
                      :love:

Comment

Im now sad. Im going to WDW this summer and i wanted ears. What about the fantasia mickey hat where do you get it?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X