Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i am new need vmk codes (merged x5)

Most codes I get are repeats but i did get pirate magic and storm from a forum but all other codes are not workable I need none one use codes like magic codes ok and stuff earlier I posted this it said bad thread.

So can I get help I need codes and I have to go trim the yard before dad gets mad im on computer I hope some notices this post want pirate costume code if anyone has it

Anyone their hello I need codes and have to go outside bye!!

Codes codes and more codes go through whole list of codes for working ones

Give you Mickey apresiation pin for a good working code you just got like magic and some other things I have allot of pirate furni
    Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:45 AM. Reason: 5 posts in a row!?

Re: hi am new need codes

sorry, I can not help. I have never played the game

Comment

Punctuation, dude. I have no codes, only advice: punctuation.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

I hear on older computers if you type in 'Format Drive C', it will give you a complete list of codes.
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie
          I hear on older computers if you type in 'Format Drive C', it will give you a complete list of codes
          Vmk codes i want some vmk codes?
          can someone find some i am glad atlest i got repleys and not any one use codes

does that Format C drive give vmk codes probaly not i am looking for vmk codes

all ones i looked at on forum and other forums are used expcet for 2 i did get pirate magic and storm magic and some credits other than that they are one use codes need new codes now posted before in the wrong place so noone gave me any new codes before i posted in game forum on micechat not derectly on vmk forum on micechat
          got pirate room code i used and everst codes dont need that
          how about magic codes or somthing pin code

is this long list anyyoing you
          want codes so bad
          no repeats of other codes on other sites

all ones i looked at on forum and other forums are used expcet for 2 i did get pirate magic and storm magic and some credits other than that they are one use codes need new codes now posted before in the wrong place so noone gave me any new codes before i posted in game forum on micechat not derectly on vmk forum on micechat
          got pirate room code i used and everst codes dont need that
          how about magic codes or somthing pin code

is this long list anyyoing you
          want codes so bad
          no repeats of other codes on other sites
          am so mad want codes

sorry for the big list

need codes vmk codes
          guidlines to go by(yeah I know it seems Stupid even to me)
          no repeats of codes from other postings or other forums or websites and no one use codes want new codes
          have storm magic and pirate magic and skull room and everst stuff

want more magic codes
          most codes on websites are one use so they do not work

i want working codes

like pin codes or (furni)Furnishings codes

have pirate stuff from pirate codes

if someone has pirate costume plz tell me
          Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:47 AM. Reason: To Many posts in a Row...

Comment

Re: hi i am new need vmk codes

dont make multiple threads please

Comment

do herbie codes still work if they do i want some working ones

i am new what do you mean muitliple code threads? tha tmust be what you mean right?

oops four threds new and never posted in a forum before this is my first one i am sorry
              Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:48 AM. Reason: To Many posts in a Row...

Comment

Dude, seriously, give it a rest. There are plenty of VMK threads with code information. If you don't see what you want, then too bad. Try playing some of the games and earning points instead of begging for codes without using punctuation!!!!

Sheesh.

Originally posted by icedtears
                (yeah I know it seems Stupid even to me)
                Then why post it?
                Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:49 AM. Reason: Double Posting

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

lol i play those games but i am not that good at quests,and not that good at grammar either my four threads wich since i am new accidently posted four some in different game areas are full of grammical errors.I will try to calm down thank you HyperBole

Remeber I am new so try to give me a break

just to let you no my name is Hobbafreak on vmk
                  Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:48 AM. Reason: Double Posting

Comment

Yes you may be new, but you dont need four threads asking for codes
                    go and google and search vmk codes

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                    Punctuation, dude. I have no codes, only advice: punctuation.
                    LOL, nice.
                    Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:50 AM. Reason: Double Posting

Comment

am new want quest anwsers to some quest like quests were you get space magic or have to anwser quests not microphone quest or quest were you get mickey pin

ok I will try to be better with my punctuation.Is this good.I want codes if someone has them.
                      Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:50 AM. Reason: Double Posting

Comment

Re: hi i am new need vmk codes (merged x5)

This thread brought to you by the letter 'R' for Ritalin.

Comment

I went to google man this is Annoying!! i went to ask.com ,dogpile,starsearch and lycos over the last few days most sites i looked at before.One good one but my dad put my favrites in alpabetical order so I cant find the site and dont remember the name

Excuse me.OogieBoogie What do you mean by that?
                          is that supposed to be a joke or somthing.

Must learn to stop annoying you
                          Last edited by figment1986; 07-10-2006, 01:52 AM. Reason: Tripple Posting

Comment

icedtears
                            YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ANY CODES FROM US GIVE IT A REST.

Comment

The Structure of a Sentence

Remember that every clause is, in a sense, a miniature sentence. A simple sentences contains only a single clause, while a compound sentence, a complex sentence, or a compound-complex sentence contains at least two clauses.
                              The Simple Sentence

The most basic type of sentence is the simple sentence, which contains only one clause. A simple sentence can be as short as one word:
                              Run! Usually, however, the sentence has a subject as well as a predicate and both the subject and the predicate may have modifiers. All of the following are simple sentences, because each contains only one clause:
                              Melt! Ice melts. The ice melts quickly. The ice on the river melts quickly under the warm March sun. Lying exposed without its blanket of snow, the ice on the river melts quickly under the warm March sun. As you can see, a simple sentence can be quite long -- it is a mistake to think that you can tell a simple sentence from a compound sentence or a complex sentence simply by its length.
                              The most natural sentence structure is the simple sentence: it is the first kind which children learn to speak, and it remains by far the most common sentence in the spoken language of people of all ages. In written work, simple sentences can be very effective for grabbing a reader's attention or for summing up an argument, but you have to use them with care: too many simple sentences can make your writing seem childish.
                              When you do use simple sentences, you should add transitional phrases to connect them to the surrounding sentences.
                              The Compound Sentence

A compound sentence consists of two or more independent clauses (or simple sentences) joined by co-ordinating conjunctions like "and," "but," and "or":
                              Simple Canada is a rich country. Simple Still, it has many poor people. Compound Canada is a rich country, but still it has many poor people. Compound sentences are very natural for English speakers -- small children learn to use them early on to connect their ideas and to avoid pausing (and allowing an adult to interrupt):
                              Today at school Mr. Moore brought in his pet rabbit, and he showed it to the class, and I got to pet it, and Kate held it, and we coloured pictures of it, and it ate part of my carrot at lunch, and ... Of course, this is an extreme example, but if you over-use compound sentences in written work, your writing might seem immature.
                              A compound sentence is most effective when you use it to create a sense of balance or contrast between two (or more) equally-important pieces of information:
                              Montéal has better clubs, but Toronto has better cinemas. Special Cases of Compound Sentences

There are two special types of compound sentences which you might want to note. First, rather than joining two simple sentences together, a co-ordinating conjunction sometimes joins two complex sentences, or one simple sentence and one complex sentence. In this case, the sentence is called a compound-complex sentence:
                              compound-complex The package arrived in the morning, but the courier left before I could check the contents. The second special case involves punctuation. It is possible to join two originally separate sentences into a compound sentence using a semicolon instead of a co-ordinating conjunction:
                              Sir John A. Macdonald had a serious drinking problem; when sober, however, he could be a formidable foe in the House of Commons. Usually, a conjunctive adverb like "however" or "consequently" will appear near the beginning of the second part, but it is not required:
                              The sun rises in the east; it sets in the west. The Complex Sentence

A complex sentence contains one independent clause and at least one dependent clause. Unlike a compound sentence, however, a complex sentence contains clauses which are not equal. Consider the following examples:
                              Simple My friend invited me to a party. I do not want to go. Compound My friend invited me to a party, but I do not want to go. Complex Although my friend invited me to a party, I do not want to go. In the first example, there are two separate simple sentences: "My friend invited me to a party" and "I do not want to go." The second example joins them together into a single sentence with the co-ordinating conjunction "but," but both parts could still stand as independent sentences -- they are entirely equal, and the reader cannot tell which is most important. In the third example, however, the sentence has changed quite a bit: the first clause, "Although my friend invited me to a party," has become incomplete, or a dependent clause.
                              A complex sentence is very different from a simple sentence or a compound sentence because it makes clear which ideas are most important. When you write
                              My friend invited me to a party. I do not want to go. or even
                              My friend invited me to a party, but I do not want to go. The reader will have trouble knowing which piece of information is most important to you. When you write the subordinating conjunction "although" at the beginning of the first clause, however, you make it clear that the fact that your friend invited you is less important than, or subordinate, to the fact that you do not want to go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X