This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Works Magic Game

How do you get your points to go up in this game?
    Like people get to like 4300 in first round.. How?

Clearly im not good at this game, is there a way i can get better?

Re: Fire Works Magic Game

Practice, Practice. Play game after game after game. I did that and came in first, stopped playing, hard to get back up there now :[
    :love:

Comment

How do you get more points though?

Comment

When the fireworks come up wait until a white star comes on them than click them, the longer you can hold out the more points that any help?

Comment

Not really i always do that. Always get fantastic and always out in first game

Comment

It also depends on who you're playing against. I usually get a final score of 240,000-250,000 and today I got kicked out 2-3 times before level five. That hasn't happened since beta. Tonight everyone was playing to get the double credits.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
              How do you get your points to go up in this game?
              Like people get to like 4300 in first round.. How?

Clearly im not good at this game, is there a way i can get better?
              Don't feel bad. I also suck at this game. I just can't seem to get a high score at it no matter what.
              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

i cant even get a score high enough for credits :lol:

Comment

Um...well I can't say much since I do well at this game.

But as far as advice, it's really all about timing and remembering that even if you can't get Flawless, make sure you click all of them. Oh and relax when you play, I find I do better when I go into some Zen like trance. LOL

My high score though is only 262K, you don't know how frustrating it is to NOT get that 280 for the green car. :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                    Um...well I can't say much since I do well at this game.

But as far as advice, it's really all about timing and remembering that even if you can't get Flawless, make sure you click all of them. Oh and relax when you play, I find I do better when I go into some Zen like trance. LOL

My high score though is only 262K, you don't know how frustrating it is to NOT get that 280 for the green car. :bang:
                    Relaxing also works for me usually I listen to music while playing fireworks or im really tense hoping to get magic. Listen to music, works for me.

Comment

Lots and lots of practice!

At first, I'd concentrate on just getting EVERY firework you can. You really have to memorize the chart at the bottom of the screen so you don't have to look when you switch between types of fireworks. After awhile, you'll begin to notice the pattern in each of the stages.

You'll actually often get a higher final score if you make sure to hit every firework and score a bunch of GOODs or AWESOMEs than if you try to hold out for every FLAWLESS and miss a bunch.

Keep at it. You'll get better!
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X