This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Animator's Desk.

I'm no trading pro, but I am trying to create a room with the desks - so please tell me what you would like for an animator's desk. What about Red Penny Press?

Re: Wanted: Animator's Desk.

I have 4 for trade and getting more on monday.

Post an offer.

Comment

See, it's a lot easier for you to get them than it is for me. For me a red penny press seems fair because it's an item you can get from the park, with little limit.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
        See, it's a lot easier for you to get them than it is for me. For me a red penny press seems fair because it's an item you can get from the park, with little limit.
        if I go on saturday we'll probably get at least two. i will give you one....

Comment

I have 4, like i said before. I'll pick you up about 5 at the park and all 5 are yours!

Comment

I'm so jealous of people that get to just "head on over to the park"!!! I offered BPF a desk - I thought you said you had one! So, I gave it to Yoyo. Oh well -
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen
              I'm so jealous of people that get to just "head on over to the park"!!! I offered BPF a desk - I thought you said you had one! So, I gave it to Yoyo. Oh well -
              I do - but like I mentioned above, I want to do something special withe them. So... yea. I appreciate your help!! :cgrin:

Oh.. and I'm jealous too.

Comment

Yes I know from where I live we have to fly to get to WDW or DLR, too bad vmk doesn't have something with six flags :lmao: i live close enough to there!
                :love:

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen

I try to go 3-4 times a month but i go 2 times a month. Its no problem for me to pick up stuff.

And i still feel the same about disneyland like everyone else does.

Do i get trade feedback with this "Free" offer BPF?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz
                    I try to go 3-4 times a month but i go 2 times a month. Its no problem for me to pick up stuff.

But of course!! :cgrin: But in all fairness, I have to wait until the trade is completed.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz

wow you are so lucky to be able to go so often! I went when I was 2 :lmao: Hopefully going once for this summer, at WDW.
                      :love:

Comment

Disneyland is my get away home. what do you expect?

Comment

Oh gosh.. I'm at the other EXTREME end to DLR or DCA.. if anyone could "gift" me 2 please pretty please, I would gladly give that TRADE FEEDBACK they are wanting so bad! LOL :lol:
                          But 2 hours means WDW at least 3 times a month! So if VMK gets something like the animator's desk idea over at WDW, I'll be able to "head on over" and "pick some up!" LOL :lol of course, anyone who needs some while I'm over there would get some )

Comment

Ive only been to disney land and disney world when i was 3 amd 5 lol Vmk never came out at that time I might move closer then we could go like 2 times a year

Comment

Hi, I am unable to get to the park anytime soon. So if anyone has an extra desk and chair to trade, let me know what you would like to trade.

thanks in advance!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X