Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know Any Animal Friendly Hotels?

Does anyone know of any animal friendly hotels in WDW or near WDW? We are going there this spring (change of plans) and there is nobody who can watch her and she got sick last time we left her at a kennel. We would like to bring her with us, we are driving down, and I was wondering if there was any animal friendly hotels in WDW. Any ideas?
    :love:

Re: Anyone Know Any Animal Friendly Hotels?

Animal kingdom lodge, your not allowed balloons, or straws because they harm animals. And you wake up with a animal out side your window. Check it out.
    But i dont know if they allow aniamls.

You can ask. by checking there website.

Comment

Thanks dance
      Anyone know any others?
      :love:

Comment

I don't know about Disney Hotels...my guess would be that they do not allow animals. When I traveled accross the country with two large dogs and a cat we stayed at Marriot Residence Inn and the Sheriton a lot because they had more liberal pet policies.
        It's not easy being green!
        LittlePookieBear on VMK

Woot! Flying Carpet Magic! LOL!

Comment

Pink, i asked my dad, a disney expert. He said no hotel allows animals. You have to put them in a kennel and the ones at disney you HAVE to walk your pets twice a day. He suggest leaving him at a kennel in New jeresy (where you live.)

Comment

I believe that the Extended Stay hotel chain does have a pet policy, but I'm not 100% sure of it and the only ones I know of in the Orlando area are by the convention center. I would suggest looking online and calling hotels if you have inquries but the best bet is probably a local kennel.

(This is why I have cats. :lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X