This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logged into VMK after a year!

I was on and off but I finally logged in yesterday with time to do it..OMG I have missed ALOT. I was on VMK when it first started last year. In fact I won the best guest room in the first competition for best guest room they had.

Anyway, I need to catch up. I've got 49 mickeys but I guess I need a space suit to get the 50th? I need to figure that one out.

I'm claribella on VMK and I look like Snow White.

Re: Logged into VMK after a year!

Welcome back! You'll find a lot of helpful information regarding the quests elsewhere on this forum.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Yes, VMK has changed ALOT!

Comment

Welcome back then!

Yes, you'll need to launch the Captain's Quarters Diver Suit Quest, then the Autopia Car Quest, and finally the Space Suit Quest. I'm guessing these are listed in the forums here, but I haven't had time to look for them There is now a bug that because of the new POTC game, the quest won't accept a win from the new game. I'm not sure if this problem has been resolved or not. Anyhow, it'll be tons of fun and see you around VMK!

EDIT: I looked and didn't see a thread, so I posted answers here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...245#post796245
        Last edited by CL_Maribeth; 07-30-2006, 04:34 PM.

Moderator - VMKTraders.com
        Looking for Quest Answers? Click here!
        If my font is green, I'm in a laid back mood.
        If my font is orange, I'm really excited.
        If my font is red, I am really angry.
        If it's blue I am sad.
        If it's purple then I'm not feeling so great.
        If it looks like this I am really bored.
        If it looks like this I am either being lazy or I am in a hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by claribella
          I was on and off but I finally logged in yesterday with time to do it..OMG I have missed ALOT. I was on VMK when it first started last year. In fact I won the best guest room in the first competition for best guest room they had.

Anyway, I need to catch up. I've got 49 mickeys but I guess I need a space suit to get the 50th? I need to figure that one out.

I'm claribella on VMK and I look like Snow White.
          Wow.. you have missed SOO much - but you'll catch up I'm sure :thumbup:
          WELCOME BACK TO THE OBSESSIVE WORLD OF VMK!!!!!!!! :yea:

Comment

Welcome back, i acually joined in september but than stoped playing in october. Didn't come back till like march. So i can check you up to!

Comment

I did this too. Started in july last year. Because i was searching google for a "fireworks game" i was bored on the fourth of july. And one of the first results was for vmk. So i signed up and looked specifically for the fireworks game. But found the whole vmk pretty cool. Stopped playing mid august. And came back this june.
              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Welcome back! I am sure there will be plenty for you to see that you've missed!

As far as your hidden mickeys, please click the link in my signature, I have a webpage with all the hidden mickeys listed with photos as well as a check list that you can print out to help you locate that missing Mickey.

Good luck!

Comment

yup well welcome back to VMK!
                  A spartan on the outside, guitarist in the inside

OKLAHOMA
                  ROCKS!!!!

Comment

Welcome back to VMK! You have missed alot like rooms, pins, some items than came on sale but you can trade for them in no time. Inferno is still as rare as ever lol.
                    *Pokes*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X