Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need the new quest mickey pin

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need the new quest mickey pin

    I suck at pirates! I can offer:

    Fireworks magic pin
    Fantasyland quest pin
    New year pin

    Thanks.
    *Pokes*

  • #2
    Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

    Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks
    I suck at pirates! I can offer:

    Fireworks magic pin
    Fantasyland quest pin
    New year pin

    Thanks.
    I have like a kagillion accounts - im sure I can scrape one up

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

      Thanks alot con!
      If you can please send message or post.
      *Pokes*

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

        As far as i last hear items obtained through quests, (pins at least) are not tradable. Because i tried to trade my deep sea diving pin to my aka.. and it wouldnt let me.
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

          this is tradeable those pins arent but the microphone is tradeable and so is the mickey special pin

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

            If the new mickey pin is tradeable I'll trade you if you want.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

              Originally posted by Zaris
              As far as i last hear items obtained through quests, (pins at least) are not tradable. Because i tried to trade my deep sea diving pin to my aka.. and it wouldnt let me.
              The tomorrowland quest magic pins are not tradable (dive, cars, spacesuit) Other quest items and pins are tradable.
              It's not easy being green!
              LittlePookieBear on VMK

              Woot! Flying Carpet Magic! LOL!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Need the new quest mickey pin

                Originally posted by Little Pookie Bear
                The tomorrowland quest magic pins are not tradable (dive, cars, spacesuit) Other quest items and pins are tradable.
                Except for the super mask "hat" item.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X