This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one get started in VMK?

I have been seeing all the VMK post for awhile. And long story short I am interested in getting into it. How does one get started? Where do I get what I need to get started? It sounds like a lot of fun. Any and all Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Keith
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
    sigpic

Re: How does one get started in VMK?

Well, first you go to this link: http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/i...me=VMKHomePage.

Then you sign up. To do that, click the "Play Now" button, it's so big, you can't miss it. Then it will ask for your birthday on the left side. Fill that in, and complete the registration from there. Once you are done, go back to that link, and click it again.

Basicaly login, and wait to get in. Once you are in, you will see a basic help menu showing how to do everything. Read all of that. Then explore.

If you know about the dailies, do those. Then do some exploring. Try your hand at some of the games there.

Another thing, on this part of Micechat, it shows you some codes. You can envter those, to get you started with some extra credits. Also here there are some websites with VMK promotions. Play those hgames to get you some cool furniture, credits, posters, or pins.

Also, there are quests which are in the quest section. TO get there, press the little "Q" in the bottom row. The quests let you get things, and are generally pretty easy depending on your skill at certain VMK games.

As I said, if you need more help, just come back here. Hopefully this was clrea enough to understand !

Comment

Thanks for the info can't wait to get started.
      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
      sigpic

Comment

Be aware...it's very addicting

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X