This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah! please stop posting new "junk-inferno" threads..please

i must have seen 6 different threads dealing with "junk-inferno" and nobody is offering. please, it is starting to get a bit annoying.. :judge: you might get something on vmk, but not on the micechat trading boards. dont get me wrong, it's a great idea, but, please, learn from others threads...

VMK: CL_chassis

Re: ah! please stop posting new "junk-inferno" threads..please

:lol: ok, i counted, 13 threads about the same idea :lol:

Comment

i dont understand, if u are talking about the read papr clip threads u should mind ur own busness bc they aren't your threads, no o/f
      but i dont think it matters what ppl are doing with their trades.

Comment

Originally posted by Zebra View Post
        i must have seen 6 different threads dealing with "junk-inferno" and nobody is offering. please, it is starting to get a bit annoying.. :judge: you might get something on vmk, but not on the micechat trading boards. dont get me wrong, it's a great idea, but, please, learn from others threads...

Sorry, but I have to agree, first one was sorta cute...but after that...enough already..imho:blush:

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I totally agree. Enough is enough! > : (

Haha, evil smiley

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
            Sorry, but I have to agree, first one was sorta cute...but after that...enough already..imho:blush:
            actually people do offer
            but bc they are item that aren't really rare at all ppl dont offer.
            if they started with maybe a pink dress or something ppl want they could get some where

Comment

I have gotten from a blackheart pin to 2 water rugs & now a red rocket & quest pin. I think I can actually accomplish this. I am not going to walk away. I am GOING to finish this project. Skate is kind of right, it's our trades. It's unfair to put down this. Some of us may actually suceed.
              :love:

Comment

As long as the thread is placed in the "Trades" forum and is a legitimate offer to trade, I don't see the problem. That's what the forum is for.

Yes, they can get repetitive, but more power to those who want to make it happen. You don't have to read posts that don't interest you.

I'm looking forward to the first person to actually make it all the way to Inferno!
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

im just saying, i mean, people post more than one thread of the same thing after nobody's replies to their first one. i didnt mean to make anyone mad...its just i would like to see the trades that i can make an offer on and get something good in return in the "trading" section. ok, only 2 people that started with actual junk and didnt shortcut got an offer. continue posting if you want, im just saying, you probably wont get an offer.

*I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE, IM JUST GETTING MY IDEAS OUT, sorry*

Comment

ah, i dont want to get into an argument, could someone close this thread please?

Comment

If you mean the same people are posting multiple threads of the same thing then yes, that is not allowed.

If you mean multiple people are starting their own trade threads for inferno then that is allowed.

Either way, closing this thread at the request of the original poster.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X