This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this a good trade??

Okay I'm new to the "art of trading" but I traded a freedome hat, Red/Purple Baseball outfit without shoes, 5 Quest pins and 1 Invisible magic FOR Green Backwards Hat..

I thought I was trippin when I saw "Melekalikimaka" in aTON of signatures I thought "OMG everyones Hawaiian now, whats will they come up with next?!"

(PSST Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, if you still haven't figured that out)

Re: Was this a good trade??

Hmm, i have the green hat i say it may be a bad trade. Well those costumes arent the best but magic and 5 quest pins as well. Hmm!

Comment

.. it doesnt sound like that great of a trade but aslong you and the other person trading are happy with what you recieved then it was a good trade
      sigpic

Comment

The pins were Pirate 5/5, fourth of july, vmk birthday, chicken bone food one (I don't know what it's called), and 2 quest pins.. Well it's done already so thanks for feedback
        Last edited by Lidea; 08-29-2006, 09:06 AM. Reason: Figured I should post what type of pins I used

I thought I was trippin when I saw "Melekalikimaka" in aTON of signatures I thought "OMG everyones Hawaiian now, whats will they come up with next?!"

(PSST Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, if you still haven't figured that out)

Comment

well i think it's a bad trade for whoever got green hat bc i got lots of items for purple hat once, and another time my friend got mansion shoes for it
          so yea, but if u like the trade it's a good trade

Comment

Really?? Oh well the only thing I regret giving was the purple hat cause I like hats..

Comment

All trades are give and take. In the future if you don't want to trade something, you can always decline. I would never be in a rush to trade something or for something because trades really depend upon what each person wants or will trade for an item.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X