Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Sad Story of What a lie can do

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Sad Story of What a lie can do

    ok get this i was happy with a boyfriend
    i mean i was great and happy until a lie ruined it all
    in a few minutes. this girl that i thought was my friend
    told me that my boyfriend was cheating on me with her so
    i dumped him and as it turns he didn't do anything so now i don't
    have a boyfriend but coolyopony2's brother help me and him become
    friends again and we just got off the phone a little while
    ago but i miss going out with him to the movies and stuff..
    friends will always be like:
    "well you deserve more"
    best friends will be prank calling him
    saying:
    "you will die in seven days"

  • #2
    Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

    Which is why you never trust people who tell you theyre cheating. And why you dont date till your old enough. Otherwise its a waste.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

      I agree. According to your birthdate, you're only 13. Isn't that a bit to young? I mean people at my school supposely have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" and "exes", but I think the whole thing is a big waste of time. It's ok to have friends that are boys, and even like boys, to be sad over one? Not entirely worth it. It's just a boy. Boys don't matter.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

        Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
        I agree. According to your birthdate, you're only 13. Isn't that a bit to young? I mean people at my school supposely have "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" and "exes", but I think the whole thing is a big waste of time. It's ok to have friends that are boys, and even like boys, to be sad over one? Not entirely worth it. It's just a boy. Boys don't matter.
        AGREED! But girls are another story.. lol, but i'd say im allowed to have a girlfriend right? being 17 and all? Im not allowed however to feel sad about them. i made up that rule.
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

          Originally posted by Zaris View Post
          AGREED! But girls are another story.. lol, but i'd say im allowed to have a girlfriend right? being 17 and all? Im not allowed however to feel sad about them. i made up that rule.
          of course zaris just like you made up the rule about liking cake if you belong to micechat :lol: not i disagree with that rule and all because i like cake sorry to get off topic. I am 13 and i have two girlfriends it doesn't matter what age you are as long as your mature enough to deal with it and what goes in in a relationship.
          Last edited by ROCKINGEMAN; 08-30-2006, 01:49 PM. Reason: spelled something wrong


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

            Two girlfriends isn't that called cheating....... Whatever I suggest just trying to talk about getitng back together with him but.... whatever you do DO NOT BEG!!!!!!!

            :ot: lol love the signature zaris to funny :ot:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

              Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
              of course zaris just like you made up the rule about liking cake if you belong to micechat :lol: not i disagree with that rule and all because i like cake sorry to get off topic. I am 13 and i have two girlfriends it doesn't matter what age you are as long as your mature enough to deal with it and what goes in in a relationship.
              hahahahahah that never works out. Trust me.
              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                ok
                in my school as soon as you turn 12 you've usually been dating for a while anyways i go to movies with my boyfriends so it does count i guess
                friends will always be like:
                "well you deserve more"
                best friends will be prank calling him
                saying:
                "you will die in seven days"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                  Your school regulates when you date? Last i checked thats.... ilegall.
                  Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                    Truth...

                    alwasy say the truth, and question everything... oh wait, thats the news..

                    alwasy tell the truth, and if you have doubt, ask...

                    also, nothing should be serious till highschool... As when your young, you dont know everything yet, and TV doesn't help...

                    Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                    Your school regulates when you date? Last i checked thats.... ilegall.
                    Perfectly legal actually.... government laws can regulate stuff on minors...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                      Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                      Truth...

                      alwasy say the truth, and question everything... oh wait, thats the news..

                      alwasy tell the truth, and if you have doubt, ask...

                      also, nothing should be serious till highschool... As when your young, you dont know everything yet, and TV doesn't help...



                      Perfectly legal actually.... government laws can regulate stuff on minors...
                      HAHA yes i agree. If you watch shows like The O.C. or Laguna Beach, or any other soap ops. STOP boys will not like you (as much) if you watch/are obsessed with these shows. (goes for you too boys.) this is not real life. This is mtv poisioning you.
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                        thats crazy im 15 and i have never had a boyfriend and i dont really care. well i have had one in like 5th grade and seriously i would not get caught up on in. i think you should jus move on and live life. if u really really like this boy then get back together with him its no big deal. he should understand. if he doesnt then screw him... move on with you life and dont dwell on the past
                        A day without sunshine is like, night
                        Im in my own little world,, but its ok they know me here
                        There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!
                        Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.
                        GEEKS UNITE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!
                        Ashes to Ashes Dust-to-Dust, Life is short so Party We must!
                        Sometimes your the dog...sometimes your the hydrant


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                          Originally posted by sj5646 View Post
                          thats crazy im 15 and i have never had a boyfriend and i dont really care. well i have had one in like 5th grade and seriously i would not get caught up on in. i think you should jus move on and live life. if u really really like this boy then get back together with him its no big deal. he should understand. if he doesnt then screw him... move on with you life and dont dwell on the past
                          I just love people who share my opinions.
                          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                            And plus, chances are your not going to end up marrying this guy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A Sad Story of What a lie can do

                              Lol

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X