This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Items Checklist for Traders

Hi Everyone, I know this will sound like an ad, it is not (just my advertising background showing through)
    It is not spam... it is a free tool I am sharing with VMK traders.

I do a lot of trading..and I mean a lot. I was alway needing to know information on an item quickly. So I did the research and produced a pdf file that I can printed out that has a varity of information on all of the items that are available in VMK. (I have mine printed out and bound in book form)

This pdf file contains all the funiture, hats, costumes, pins, rooms and magic that are available and retired. It also lists beta and beta levels of rarity. The pin section contains pictures of the pins. It also allows you to know which items are quest, host or sold.

Since this book is a must for the avid VMK trader I am posting this in the trade section. If it needs to be else where, mods please move it.

This download link will stay good as long a someone downloads this every 60 days. If the link becomes out dated PM me and I will upload a new link

http://www.upload2.net/page/download...list3.zip.html

this file requires adobe acrobat reader...which is fairly standard on most computers. If you have trouble, you may need to upgrade your reader as this was produced in a newer version.
    Last edited by bike_rider; 11-25-2006, 09:14 PM.
    VMK User-name: bike_rider
    New to this board but not to others
    also id me as Krickit2

Re: FREE Items Checklist for Traders

Wow! All I can say is thank you so much! That is unbelievably helpfull for everyone, wether you have something of value or not! For me it is sort of helping me evaluate whether a trade is good or bad. Thanks so much for this handy VMK tool!

Comment

Thanks! this will help me a lot if i decide to trade my princess minnie hat! this is awesome!
      JamiPrincess on VMK
      :yea:

Comment

Wow. nice work.
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

That's awesome! A big MAHALO for all the work and making it available to everyone!
          Died in 1720 ya know...

Checkout all my Disneyland photos
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/5198394...7625048447449/

Comment

Just bumping this up for those that might have missed it
            VMK User-name: bike_rider
            New to this board but not to others
            also id me as Krickit2

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse