This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through Terrain

I have RCT 3, not with any of the expansion packs and i'm trying to make the matterhorn ride. How do i make the steel coaster go through the mountain?
    I tried raising and lowering the land, which works in RCT 1 and 2,. but the track turns red and does not let me continue.Any advice?

Re: Going through Terrain

Originally posted by pveticket View Post
    I have RCT 3, not with any of the expansion packs and i'm trying to make the matterhorn ride. How do i make the steel coaster go through the mountain?
    I tried raising and lowering the land, which works in RCT 1 and 2,. but the track turns red and does not let me continue.Any advice?
    okay.. close the game and go to all programes... then look for Atari and then once the little side menu comes out.. hit check for updates and you must have the update to make the track go through land.... any other questions just ask...

Comment

Re: Going through Terrain

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
      okay.. close the game and go to all programes... then look for Atari and then once the little side menu comes out.. hit check for updates and you must have the update to make the track go through land.... any other questions just ask...
      Yay! Thanks so much!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X