No announcement yet.

Flip Flop Trading

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip Flop Trading

Ok, I have a tendency to take a hard line on things so I might offend with this but I have to protest! I'm so sick and tired of trading something only to have that person come back and want the item back. I have, on many occasions returned the trade but it's getting ridiculous.

I've had so many people...just tonight have "buyers remorse." People, if you don't want to trade, don't offer!!! Just a thought.
    Kuzco: I can't believe this is happening.
    Yzma: Then I bet you weren't expecting *this*.
    [Yzma pulls up her dress. Kuzco and Pacha scream]
    Yzma: [Yzma revealing a knife attatched to her leg] Ah-ha.
    [Kuzco and Pacha sigh with relief] :bow:

Re: Flip Flop Trading

Yup. Which is why I back out of many trades, I never rush into trades or ty to make others rush into them either.

Re: Flip Flop Trading

If someone wants to trade back, don't feel pressured to. I traded with a boy & I was happy with the trade but he wasn't. I didn't want to trade back & he starting telling me to trade back or he would report and I told him you don't have to trade back unless both agree. Than a leader was in my room so in front of him I was like, "Just asking do we have to trade back if one doesn't agree?" & she was like nope. He started getting mad. I just got really tired of it and I had to do it. I booted him before there was a leader but he got back in after a while.

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.