Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

    ok and the complaining begins...

    5. The hosts and "vmk_" ppl treat us like kids 24/7 and act like we are brats is it seems. However there are exceptions to that: those are: Mocha (she is so.. nice), Red (everyone loves her), Hula (she is nicer than the other hosts), Eagle (he seems to be in a good mood most of the time), Lion (he not only makes vmk more fun when he visits, he actually takes care of problems without first banning everyone), and Sage (he has never treated us like brats and has corrected us in the nicest ways, unlike some ppl...).

    4. Those Lines!!!They could open two host events at once (glitterkaitlin's idea, I never still credit), or they could at least get more servers so ppl don't get dc in one second flat. For those of you who say they don't have to get more servers (as if there are any who think that -_-), remember that VMK is one big billboard for them. Now dc issues...

    3. They need more servers; the dc monster is triumphing vmk!!!As I said, VMK is one gigantic billboard for them; they advertise disney movies, merchandise, parks, resorts, restaraunts, they encourage us to buy items (like herbie movie) to get codes, and never forget how much you get when you go to DLR and WDW. Therefore, I think they can afford a few more servers..

    2. The extremely antisocial part of staff (ex. Runo). For some reason he can't even say hello to the owner of the room before solving the problem (he is not even social a little bit after he finishes with whatever incident occured). For those of you who think he is just doing his job, keep in that plenty of other staff find time to at least do one of the things he never does. Staff are technically working with ppl, so they can't be antisocial (no duh...). Also, some staff can't even fnd time to announce that they are leaving!!

    ***1. STAFF DOES NOTHING ABOUT TAKEN, BABY, ZOOS, ETC. THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE MUCH AT ALL (some staff however say they do not approve of it, like Hula) IF THEY DO NOT REALLY APPROVE OF IT, THEN THEY CAN MAKE A NEW VALUE. Now I know that a lot of vmk would quit then, so here is an alternative: they let word get out that they do not like taken and think it is wrong, but they make sure ppl know that it isn't in values. A lot... of ppl obbess with staff and really care about what they think is right and wrong, so it should work.

    Thank You For Viewing This :lol:
    Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 09-04-2006, 07:33 AM.

  • #2
    Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

    anyone have any questions, additons, or just wants to talk about it or random?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

      Interesting points, but you must remember at least for the number 5 one, is that any time anyone in vmk sees a staff, they go up and completely surround them and hoard them with questions. They can't be nice, and carry out a conversation with everyone at the same time. That's just impossible. But other than that, nice points.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

        Sorry don't area with you about staff, for one if they are coming into a room to solve a problem, that is what they are there for, they are not there to socialize. Remember they probally have like 300 other problems on their list to look at from people requesting help or complaining. That and their probally swarmed with trade and friend request befor they even take a step inside.

        take that jediMihawk

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

          Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
          Sorry don't area with you about staff, for one if they are coming into a room to solve a problem, that is what they are there for, they are not there to socialize. Remember they probally have like 300 other problems on their list to look at from people requesting help or complaining. That and their probally swarmed with trade and friend request befor they even take a step inside.
          I agree


          Thanks Flammable

          MAth Wiz-Kelsey
          Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
          Nice Friend-Kelsey
          Micechat User-Kelsey
          Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
          Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
          Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
          Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

          I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

            Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
            ok and the complaining begins...

            5. The hosts and "vmk_" ppl treat us like kids 24/7 and act like we are brats is it seems. However there are exceptions to that: those are: Mocha (she is so.. nice), Red (everyone loves her), Hula (she is nicer than the other hosts), Eagle (he seems to be in a good mood most of the time), Lion (he not only makes vmk more fun when he visits, he actually takes care of problems without first banning everyone), and Sage (he has never treated us like brats and has corrected us in the nicest ways, unlike some ppl...).

            4. Those Lines!!!They could open two host events at once (glitterkaitlin's idea, I never still credit), or they could at least get more servers so ppl don't get dc in one second flat. For those of you who say they don't have to get more servers (as if there are any who think that -_-), remember that VMK is one big billboard for them. Now dc issues...

            3. They need more servers; the dc monster is triumphing vmk!!!As I said, VMK is one gigantic billboard for them; they advertise disney movies, merchandise, parks, resorts, restaraunts, they encourage us to buy items (like herbie movie) to get codes, and never forget how much you get when you go to DLR and WDW. Therefore, I think they can afford a few more servers..

            2. The extremely antisocial part of staff (ex. Runo). For some reason he can't even say hello to the owner of the room before solving the problem (he is not even social a little bit after he finishes with whatever incident occured). For those of you who think he is just doing his job, keep in that plenty of other staff find time to at least do one of the things he never does. Staff are technically working with ppl, so they can't be antisocial (no duh...). Also, some staff can't even fnd time to announce that they are leaving!!

            ***1. STAFF DOES NOTHING ABOUT TAKEN, BABY, ZOOS, ETC. THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE MUCH AT ALL (some staff however say they do not approve of it, like Hula) IF THEY DO NOT REALLY APPROVE OF IT, THEN THEY CAN MAKE A NEW VALUE. Now I know that a lot of vmk would quit then, so here is an alternative: they let word get out that they do not like taken and think it is wrong, but they make sure ppl know that it isn't in values. A lot... of ppl obbess with staff and really care about what they think is right and wrong, so it should work.

            Thank You For Viewing This :lol:
            You have a point there about the dc monster I totally agree with you they do need more servers.


            Thanks Flammable

            MAth Wiz-Kelsey
            Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
            Nice Friend-Kelsey
            Micechat User-Kelsey
            Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
            Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
            Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
            Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

            I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

              they are paid to make vmk more enjoyable they can at least say hi..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

                Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                ***1. STAFF DOES NOTHING ABOUT TAKEN, BABY, ZOOS, ETC. THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE MUCH AT ALL (some staff however say they do not approve of it, like Hula) IF THEY DO NOT REALLY APPROVE OF IT, THEN THEY CAN MAKE A NEW VALUE. Now I know that a lot of vmk would quit then, so here is an alternative: they let word get out that they do not like taken and think it is wrong, but they make sure ppl know that it isn't in values. A lot... of ppl obbess with staff and really care about what they think is right and wrong, so it should work.

                Thank You For Viewing This :lol:
                Okay.. No offense, but I think you are taking things to the extreme side..

                Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                5. The hosts and "vmk_" ppl treat us like kids 24/7 and act like we are brats is it seems. However there are exceptions to that: those are: Mocha (she is so.. nice), Red (everyone loves her), Hula (she is nicer than the other hosts), Eagle (he seems to be in a good mood most of the time), Lion (he not only makes vmk more fun when he visits, he actually takes care of problems without first banning everyone), and Sage (he has never treated us like brats and has corrected us in the nicest ways, unlike some ppl...).
                In my opinion, they are not treating us like "brats". I believe they are trying to protect us considering most of the people that play VMK are little kids. But, since you named basically all of the staff members, this isn't a big problem with you...

                Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                4. Those Lines!!!They could open two host events at once (glitterkaitlin's idea, I never still credit), or they could at least get more servers so ppl don't get dc in one second flat. For those of you who say they don't have to get more servers (as if there are any who think that -_-), remember that VMK is one big billboard for them. Now dc issues...
                I think that getting into the room is kind of like part of the game.. Can you be able to actually get in line? Will you give up after getting DC ten times? Will you make it past number 7 in the queue line? Then, the reward is actually getting in the room. So, I think that getting into the room is a task itself.

                Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                3. They need more servers; the dc monster is triumphing vmk!!!As I said, VMK is one gigantic billboard for them; they advertise disney movies, merchandise, parks, resorts, restaraunts, they encourage us to buy items (like herbie movie) to get codes, and never forget how much you get when you go to DLR and WDW. Therefore, I think they can afford a few more servers..
                Yes, getting disconnected is quite frusturating.. But, you have to remember that VMK is a free game! VMK has to have its flaws; it can't be perfect. And anyways, once you get DC, how long does it take you to go back and continue playing once more? Less than two minutes? Sure, it's very annoying when you get DC in a host room queue line... But like I said above, it's a task in itself.. Be thankful you do not have to pay a monthly fee to play hours of VMK! :cwink:

                Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                2. The extremely antisocial part of staff (ex. Runo). For some reason he can't even say hello to the owner of the room before solving the problem (he is not even social a little bit after he finishes with whatever incident occured). For those of you who think he is just doing his job, keep in that plenty of other staff find time to at least do one of the things he never does. Staff are technically working with ppl, so they can't be antisocial (no duh...). Also, some staff can't even fnd time to announce that they are leaving!!
                Wow. I really have to disagree with you on this one.. I think they are very social. They ask questions and tell others stuff like a regular friend on VMK would.. "How's your room going?" "Wow! More bat magic?" Random stuff like that that make people feel at least important that a staff member has acknowledged he or she. Keep in mind that they are sometimes very busy.. Because I do not think they would ignore you.

                Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                ***1. STAFF DOES NOTHING ABOUT TAKEN, BABY, ZOOS, ETC. THEY DON'T SEEM TO CARE MUCH AT ALL (some staff however say they do not approve of it, like Hula) IF THEY DO NOT REALLY APPROVE OF IT, THEN THEY CAN MAKE A NEW VALUE. Now I know that a lot of vmk would quit then, so here is an alternative: they let word get out that they do not like taken and think it is wrong, but they make sure ppl know that it isn't in values. A lot... of ppl obbess with staff and really care about what they think is right and wrong, so it should work.
                Well, y'know.. Everyone's going to hate me for this but we have to admit it.. Zoos, baby, taken, and everything else they have invented, makes VMK popular.. We have to admit it. The guests have all done taken because they have been influenced by their friends.
                Anyways, my point is VMK staff members are okay with that.. I dunno why.. But, they are..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

                  This is going to sound snippy, lol and I don't mean it that way. But how do you know what they are paid for? I at least do not know what exactly their job entails, so when they come into a room we have no idea what else they may be doing at the same time.

                  As for the dc issues, yes would be extremely nice if this was fixed, but frankly don't see it happening unless the amount of users take a jump.

                  take that jediMihawk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

                    Yes, getting disconnected is quite frusturating.. But, you have to remember that VMK is a free game! VMK has to have its flaws; it can't be perfect. And anyways, once you get DC, how long does it take you to go back and continue playing once more? Less than two minutes? Sure, it's very annoying when you get DC in a host room queue line... But like I said above, it's a task in itself.. Be thankful you do not have to pay a monthly fee to play hours of VMK! :cwink:

                    But like i said vmk is a billboard for them how do you think they make money without disney-based advertising??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

                      Yes is is a billboard for them, but like any advertising they do have cost involved. And from a business stand point the dc is not stopping us from coming back so why invest more in that aspect of it when money could be spend to improve other areas of it.

                      take that jediMihawk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

                        bc ppl are quitting everyday bc of things like that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Top Five Reasons Why Staff Has Made Me Angry

                          Originally posted by MissCuteBrunette View Post
                          Wow. I really have to disagree with you on this one.. I think they are very social. They ask questions and tell others stuff like a regular friend on VMK would.. "How's your room going?" "Wow! More bat magic?" Random stuff like that that make people feel at least important that a staff member has acknowledged he or she. Keep in mind that they are sometimes very busy.. Because I do not think they would ignore you.
                          Actaully, this is the only point I can disagree with. Staff members usually don't say hi to me or my friends. But yes they are busy, But it takes like two seconds to type the word Hi! So...
                          We're the new face of faliure,
                          prettier and younger,
                          but not any better off.
                          -Fall Out Boy

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X