This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 narnia teleporter Code

Trading one narnia teleporter code for a rare offer any body want to offer on it?

Re: 1 narnia teleporter Code

Most people have tons of narnia porters and there ot so hard to get but good luck on your trade anyways.

Comment

ty

Comment

Applz just saying this as my opinion,but I don't think many people will want it now that it's not tradeable.Not many people wanted it in the first place except to trade for others.Well Good Luck On Your Trade!

Comment

yea and everyone has it bc a good vmk player found the code generator and gave eveyone a free set so nobody would get scammed but anyway gl

Comment

bump plz

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
              Most people have tons of narnia porters and there ot so hard to get but good luck on your trade anyways.
              Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
              Applz just saying this as my opinion,but I don't think many people will want it now that it's not tradeable.Not many people wanted it in the first place except to trade for others.Well Good Luck On Your Trade!
              The value of each item is up to the traders making a trade. Please try and refrain adding comments to trades.

Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X