Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item? (merged x1)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item? (merged x1)

    Anything? I haven't signed on yet, just about to.. *****Nope Im on now..and nothing to celebrate Labor Day...How weird. They could have made a bar-b-que pin or something... hehehe J/K ....
    Last edited by XxIloveDLXx; 09-04-2006, 11:23 AM. Reason: To add to message...
    My Wish List:

    Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
    Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

  • #2
    Re: No Hat or Pin for Labor Day?

    Originally posted by XxIloveDLXx View Post
    Anything? I haven't signed on yet, just about to.. *****Nope Im on now..and nothing to celebrate Labor Day...How weird. They could have made a bar-b-que pin or something... hehehe J/K ....
    you're right I agree there isn't anything to celebrate labor day that is kinda odd in a way.


    Thanks Flammable

    MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

    I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

    Comment


    • #3
      No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

      I thought there would at least be a pin for one of these?!! Oh well, I guess Tron has taken over.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

        Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        I thought there would at least be a pin for one of these?!! Oh well, I guess Tron has taken over.
        I agree! I thought there would at least have been something special to buy on Labor Day!
        Originally posted by larasound
        am I the burrito man?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

          Many started school more than a month ago ..i started last week actually..but down south..

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

            They should have had a Labor Day pin. Even though I'm not too sure what Labor Day is all about :blink:
            :love:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

              Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
              Many started school more than a month ago ..i started last week actually..but down south..
              I know... I'm in Florida and my daughter started Aug 7. So, I can understand no back to school kind of thing but they just overlooked Labor Day alltogether.
              Originally posted by larasound
              am I the burrito man?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                I start school tomorrow. I don't want to go. Believe me!
                :love:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                  VMK gives out pins for Real special times....

                  labor day is just a day of rest for 2/3 of the population....

                  VMK loves school... lol but wont celebrate it...

                  wait till next month!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                    Uh-oh what's next month.. :lol:
                    :love:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                      omg i cant wait for school! i even got some ppl i wanted in my class ( boys lol:lol:and duh girls to ) and yeah, i think tron has taken over vmk. but only ppl with space magic can get tron because you need space magic to get to inner space shop. omg i cant wait!
                      20 Kisses Coming You Way...






                      WE SCREAM FOR DISNEYLAND!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                        Just for those who would like to know:

                        Labor Day is set aside as a tribute to American workers whose dedicated labors have made this country great.

                        To everyone who goes to work everyday and gives a honest day's labor for an honest day's pay: Thank You!
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                        When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                          We don't have Labor Day in Canada. We have Labour Day, lol.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                            Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                            Just for those who would like to know:

                            Labor Day is set aside as a tribute to American workers whose dedicated labors have made this country great.

                            To everyone who goes to work everyday and gives a honest day's labor for an honest day's pay: Thank You!
                            And to those who have to work ON Labor Day.

                            I'm sure other countries have the same holidays as America does, but it does say in VMK that it is for U.S. players. While I have no problem if anyone else plays, that's just what VMK says.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: No Labor Day or 1st Day of School Item?

                              Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                              And to those who have to work ON Labor Day.

                              I'm sure other countries have the same holidays as America does, but it does say in VMK that it is for U.S. players. While I have no problem if anyone else plays, that's just what VMK says.
                              yes, thank you 1/3 of america for working....

                              You deserved that 1/3 day on tuesday.... or wensday, or friday.... strangel not thursday...

                              anyway, they are working on october already... so keep an eye out...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X