This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC trouble?

I was making the rounds this morning - and none of the NPC's were giving me the bonus credits? Anyone else having a problem?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: NPC trouble?

It happened to me yeserday, you eiother have them but the message is slow, or you don't have them yet or the message, and its just slow. hope you get that

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

I've had that problem too. I think it all depends on when you last visited them. yoyo and I now believe it's a 10 hour or 12 hour gap between them as you can sometimes visit them twice in one day for credits, but not always.

Comment

if you visit them at game opening and near closing, it is possable to get twice credits...

if they dont work, it might be due to amount of people on the server doing the same thing... sometimes it's delayed in rewarding it.

Comment

That happens constantly with my computer while I'm either the Haunted Mansion Attic or Haunted Mansion (wherever Phineas is). Mostly with where Phineas is. But I click on him, everywhere to tell you exactly, and it doesn't give me credits completely. I hate that.

SnapplePlucked :rant:

Comment

Well I went back and did it again and it's working now.
            sigpic
            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X