This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Room Codes

I am looking for some rare room codes. I can't take a picture, and probably isn't anything good anyway, but I have a fireworks magic 1 star, pirate well chair, frontierland quest pin, some tiki room dividers, I don't remember which ones, some tiki mats, some tiki idols, and some other stuff. I will check in the morning when VMK opens. But yeah, will this get me any room code at all? Lol. Thanks for taking your time to read this. I will try to post a pic in the morning.

Re: Looking for Room Codes

I have some room codes. Which ones are you looking for?

Comment

Mainly High school musical, animal Kingdom lodge and the new pirate fortress room. But most I would trade is now gone, because I traded for the tent code. Tomorrow I wil edit my post above to see what I still ahve lol.
      Last edited by dubeskin; 09-07-2006, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I have a high school musical room for trade. Let me know!

Comment

Okay, what are you looking for it? I have pretty much no costumes, and all buyables. I have some Tiki stuff, and a frontierland quest pin. Hmm, I can't get on now, I am doing homework lol, but post what you are looking for. If costumes or rare pins, I don't have any sorry.

Comment

Oh, I will let you have it for whatever you think is fair. I am not really looking for anything. Just let me know when you are on and I will check back here when I can. I am usually on before closing in the plaza.

Comment

Hm, how about a Cyan Tiki Idol, Blue Tiki Wall, and Red Tiki Wall? Is that fair? I am new to this world of trading up lol.

Comment

Sure why not. Are you on right now?

Comment

Yes I am, well, actually in a couple minutes. Let me log on. I will be in my room, currently called Tron guest toom lol.

Comment

Nevermind. It's called Tank Power lol. I forgot I changed the name.

Comment

ok how do you want me to give you the code? Can i email you in your public profile? Let me know.

Comment

I think there is a link or something in my profile. I don't know, just email it to me somehow !

Comment

It says you are not allowing emails. Do you realize how many rooms are called tron guest room? lol you need to let me know your email...then you can edit to delete it if you want since you can not recieve pms on here.

Comment

So I am in my room, it is called Churro's trade room. Waiting ....

Comment

My email is Dogsrulecool@AOL.com

My room is Tank Power.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X